Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I feel the Mighty Thor cover has to be the last one. The only noteworthy title missing is Captain America and that's gotta be a separate announcement as well.
    They added a Ms. Marvel cover now. What are the others still missing?

It looks like that's it for the homage cover reveals today. Maybe Weapon X is cancelled. Seems stupid since it just launched. And was actually starting to get interesting.

Maybe there are a few more that just aren't being shown today. I think everything else is accounted for: AXM, XMG, XMB, OML, ANW, GenX, Jean Grey Iceman and Cable.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    They added a Ms. Marvel cover now. What are the others still missing?
    Weapon X, Spectacular Spider-Man, Runaways, Nick Fury, Groot, Rocket.

........Ultimates & Captain America

Astonishing Member

Anyone else feel like waiting for news of legacy was a wast of time. This is so underwhelming...are we at least getting a price drop

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Ultimates wasn't solicited for September.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Unstoppable wasp too both that and ultimates along with captain america were also absent from defender solitications but aren't confirmed to be cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Maybe Weapon X is cancelled. Seems stupid since it just launched. And was actually starting to get interesting.
    So Weapon X existed solely to facilitate the Hulkverine crossover with Totally Awesome Hulk?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Anyone else feel like waiting for news of legacy was a wast of time. This is so underwhelming...are we at least getting a price drop
    All of these variants are... interesting but did I miss any actual news?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    That would defeat the point of trying to move her away from kill squads and stuff like that. She should be on Gold. Or Blue if Jimmy isn't staying.
    I still like the idea of her reforming X-Force as a counter intelligence/special operations team, rather than a wetworks squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I know most of everyone on the x-boards hates scarlet witch... But I must say as a fan of the character It's getting annoying what marvel is doing to her character I was hoping secret empire would single a end to this insistance from marvel editorial and writers even that Wanda has lost control or she's being posssesed again...it's really getting annoying, I balme bendis for causing this endless cycle of villianizing the character.
    Pssh. Try being a Cyke fan.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Uncanny Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I still like the idea of her reforming X-Force as a counter intelligence/special operations team, rather than a wetworks squad.
    Meh. The X-men are already a special operations squad that doesn't kill. That's pretty much what they do. Mutant search and rescue, taking out evil mutants and other threats.

If X-Force does reform, it needs to be under Cable. Maybe with Laura. But it's almost a surefire bet that when they bring it back it will be to capitalize on Cable being in DP2 and/or the X-Force movie spinning out of that. And they will kill.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    So Weapon X existed solely to facilitate the Hulkverine crossover with Totally Awesome Hulk?
    Looks that way. LOL. Lame AF.

Way to again rehash the past and come up with no new ideas marvel!! Honestly most of those covers look a lot worse than the the originals. Astonishing really?!?! Rogue looks like she is on the set of children of the corn and Psylocke looks like she hasn't had anything to eat in a few weeks.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I know most of everyone on the x-boards hates scarlet witch... But I must say as a fan of the character It's getting annoying what marvel is doing to her character I was hoping secret empire would single a end to this insistance from marvel editorial and writers even that Wanda has lost control or she's being posssesed again...it's really getting annoying, I balme bendis for causing this endless cycle of villianizing the character.
    ...these are variant covers referencing past 'iconic' covers, I doubt they have anything to do with the actual story. It was artist picking cool cover to copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Ultimates wasn't solicited for September.
    But neither was Captain America. Since Ultimates is revving up to Eternity War and CA is dealing with the fallout of Secret Empire, I was expecting big announcements.