Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    We get this but still no all new wolverine. Getting really worryed right now

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I always loved that incredibly short-lived Generation X logo. Not buying the book, though.
    The Inhumans have one vaguely iconic cover in their entire existence: the Jae Lee #1 cover from their late 90s miniseries. Of course Marvel is again pillaging the X-Men again to vainly assist the Inhumans get some recognition.
    I don't know I think the royals logo font is more appealing to look at lol.

These are just unfortunate, harking back to classic moments and legacies that aren't associated in any way with the modern characters involved. Do Black Panther and the Kingpin genuinely have no iconic covers in their decades of existence? The Captain Marvel/Hulk, Squirrel Girl/Galactus, and Moon Girl/Galactus covers are even worse offenders.

Last edited by nx01a; 06-23-2017 at 10:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

These are just unfortunate, harking back to classic moments and legacies that aren't associated in any way with the modern characters involved. Do Black Panther and the Kingpin genuinely have no iconic covers in their decades of existence? The Captain Marvel/Hulk, Squirrel Girl/Galactus, and Moon Girl/Galactus covers are even worse offenders.

I actually like the mighty captain marvel I think it symbolizes the characters inner struggle and turmoil over civil war ii perhaps? Or maybe she'll have a doppelgänger lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I actually like the mighty captain marvel I think it symbolizes the characters inner struggle and turmoil over civil war ii perhaps? Or maybe she'll have a doppelgänger lol.
    Carol's been around since the 60s and became Ms. Marvel in the 70s. She MUST have ONE iconic cover over those decades that could have been used instead of using a Hulk one. The irony here is that one of her most iconic covers that I can think of is from Uncanny X-Men #164...
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMDEvNzE1L29yaWdpbmFsL0FsbE5ld1dvbHZlcmluZS5n.jpg

All new wolverine not cancleed and has the black and gray costumes...and Daken

Cant get the image switching to work
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 06-23-2017 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok
    Yeah. Not a bad take, but not as stylish as the original.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMDEvNzE1L29yaWdpbmFsL0FsbE5ld1dvbHZlcmluZS5n.jpg

All new wolverinee not cancleed and has the black and gray costumes...and Daken

Cant get the image switching to work

From BC.net.

DAMN Laura's got some guns in this pic.

Carol's been around since the 60s and became Ms. Marvel in the 70s. She MUST have ONE iconic cover over those decades that could have been used instead of using a Hulk one. The irony here is that one of her most iconic covers that I can think of is from Uncanny X-Men #164...
    Yeah but the situation Carol is in is vastly different to where she was in the 80's I would say even the 80's was the worst era for here because aside from a few uncanny x-men appearances here and there she more or less fell into comic book limbo so I do t really like that period of her history.

...and the Inhmans ripping off the X-Men continues. This is pathetic now, Marvel. All I'm seeing here is that the Inhumans have no legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Yeah. Not a bad take, but not as stylish as the original.
    Disappointing they couldn't get Bachalo or Dodson to do the Legacy cover but at least they are still dealing with Monet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

From BC.net.

DAMN Laura's got some guns in this pic.
    It's really great that Daken's coming back even after the space arc, unless this is a red herring or he's already going to be in the arc. Also, more Daken & Gabby interactions!!

BANNED

Disappointing they couldn't get Bachalo or Dodson to do the Legacy cover but at least they are still dealing with Monet.

It's really great that Daken's coming back even after the space arc, unless this is a red herring or he's already going to be in the arc. Also, more Daken & Gabby interactions!!
    Hoping the cover's not 100% true to the content, as I like that Laura and Daken have actually been able to establish a functional relationship.

Hoping the cover's not 100% true to the content, as I like that Laura and Daken have actually been able to establish a functional relationship.
    I really doubt they're actually fighting. Taylor acknowledges that they've grown as people and are clearly treating each other as siblings. Also is that a new logo or is that the ResurrXiOn one?

BANNED

I really doubt they're actually fighting. Taylor acknowledges that they've grown as people and are clearly treating each other as siblings. Also is that a new logo or is that the ResurrXiOn one?
    No sure if that pleases me or not...

I don't want them fighting but if this cover is misleading than so are all the others? :/

I'd actually like to see how their relationship fares over an issue where their differing morality and characters comes into conflict (because, when you get right down to it, Daken's not a good guy while Laura is).

And I guess not many would be able to resist seeing Logan's kids square-off in some way...