BANNED

Default Convergence. Required reading before Rebirth?

I already read Superman Convergence and the Lois and Clark stuff.

The rest of Convergence there any other required reading to do besides the main Convergence comic itself?

Quote Originally Posted by paurru View Post

The rest of Convergence there any other required reading to do besides the main Convergence comic itself?
    Is the main Convergence series even "required reading" in relation to Rebirth?

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Certainly not required, but it's sort of fun viewing pieces of DC history as museum pieces.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Certainly not required, but it's sort of fun viewing pieces of DC history as museum pieces.
    Oh, I bought some of those two-issue Convergence titles, but I stayed the hell away from the main series and the "Let's Blow Up Earth 2 AGAIN!" Worlds End travesty.

Fantastic Member

I loved the new teen titans convergence comic just for the simple fact that starfire and dick Grayson were married.

Quote Originally Posted by paurru View Post

I found main Convergence very skippable. Recommend just going directly to the aptly named Road To Rebirth: The Final Days of Superman and Road to Rebirth: Titans Hunt.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

BANNED

The main event is entirely skippable. But there are some really good tie-ins, such as Convergence: The Question, Convergence: Titans, Convergence: Booster Gold, and Convergence: Justice League International.

Not really. Frankly you could have skipped the Superman stuff too, as all that is all out of continuity.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Not really. Frankly you could have skipped the Superman stuff too, as all that is all out of continuity.
    The continuity/timeline has changed now but the first few issues of Superman and Action make more sense if one has read Convergence: Superman, the L&C mini and Final Days of Superman first.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja