Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Default What If Marvel did some Disney Crossovers like DC/Hana Barbara and Looney Toons?

Given how popular and well done those crossovers have been I figure if Marvel had some Disney crossovers in the same vein, not exactly minding too heavily on canon, that would be pretty fun! So I was curious which crossovers people could imagine working well.

The three which immediately occurred to me would be Howard the Duck with either Donald Duck or Scrooge McDuck (come on, that's a legend waiting to happen), Nova (either Rich or Sam) with Buzz Lightyear, or the 1602 version of Kate Bishop's Hawkeye with Merida from Brave. But I'd be interested hearing any other suggestions.
    Last edited by Derek Metaltron; 06-26-2017 at 11:59 AM.

BANNED

People would bitch about it since they already blame Disney for either "destroying" Marvel or not "doing" enough to help Marvel

Niffleheim

Rapunzel and Medusa
    Ariel and Young Namor
    Mulan and Kamala

Villain Crossover

Hela and Maleficent
    Scar and Loki
    Ursula and Doom I can just see Ursula singing "I put a spell on you" and Doom running for his dear life

Actually it has happened before in a way. There was a Halloween episode of Ultimate Spider-Man that crossed over with Jessie I believe. Going back further there was a Phineas and Ferb/Avengers special.

Now for hypotheticals I'd say Black Panther and Lion King. Don't know how it would work I just want it to. Also Daredevil and Gargoyles because why not.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

The movie versions of the Big Hero 6 teaming up with the comic versions would be really fun to see. Or maybe some other scenarios like Storm helping Elsa defend Arendelle from sentinels or Cruella De Vil teaming up with super villains to try and turn lockjaw into a fur coat. Or the incredibles teaming up with the fantastic four.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    People would bitch about it since they already blame Disney for either "destroying" Marvel or not "doing" enough to help Marvel
    Pretty sure whilst one can debate that being true or not the prospect of a set of Disney crossovers with Marvel characters would be a good sell if done well, especially given the fact that Marvel hasn't done any crossovers in a while. Same goes with Star Wars and Marvel.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    The movie versions of the Big Hero 6 teaming up with the comic versions would be really fun to see. Or maybe some other scenarios like Storm helping Elsa defend Arendelle from sentinels or Cruella De Vil teaming up with super villains to try and turn lockjaw into a fur coat. Or the incredibles teaming up with the fantastic four.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    A Pet Avengers vs Cruella crossover would be amazing, love it! I figure that a Incredibles/Fantastic Four crossover would sadly be off the cards, but that would be a dream project.

I would love it if Scrooge, Donald and the boys went on an old school treasure hunt with the avengers or something like that. Or howard the duck could help mickey mouse solve a mystery, or the phantom blot could team up with some villain. I don't know who's left, Doom's a good guy now, Red Skull's dead, Thanos isn't half the titan he used to be. Maybe kang.

Iceman and Elsa

Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    I would love it if Scrooge, Donald and the boys went on an old school treasure hunt with the avengers or something like that. Or howard the duck could help mickey mouse solve a mystery, or the phantom blot could team up with some villain. I don't know who's left, Doom's a good guy now, Red Skull's dead, Thanos isn't half the titan he used to be. Maybe kang.
    A crossover with tron could be interesting.

Edit, I didn't mean to quote myself, first time it's ever happened though.

Captain Marvel or the Guardians of the Galaxy teaming up with Stitch would be fun to read. Darkwing Duck teaming up with any of the Marvel heroes would be nothing short of hilarious, especially if said hero was spidey or deadpool.

There's Norman Osborn and Bullseye

A crossover with tron could be interesting.

Edit, I didn't mean to quote myself, first time it's ever happened though.
    Who would you pair with Tron though? Iron Man maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    Actually it has happened before in a way. There was a Halloween episode of Ultimate Spider-Man that crossed over with Jessie I believe. Going back further there was a Phineas and Ferb/Avengers special.

Now for hypotheticals I'd say Black Panther and Lion King. Don't know how it would work I just want it to. Also Daredevil and Gargoyles because why not.
    And turned me off the idea of any other kind of crossover between Marvel and Disney .