Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Atlantis the Lost Empire/Namor crossover. Imagine. lol. Better yet, have Mignola draw since he designed the characters for that movie.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Captain Marvel or the Guardians of the Galaxy teaming up with Stitch would be fun to read. Darkwing Duck teaming up with any of the Marvel heroes would be nothing short of hilarious, especially if said hero was spidey or deadpool.
    Can't believe I forgot the Disney Afternoon characters! Captain Marvel/Tailspin would be a very quirky if slightly logical crossover.

Niffleheim

Gargoyles protecting the Sanctum Sanctorum

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And turned me off the idea of any other kind of crossover between Marvel and Disney .
    A swing and a miss is all the more reason to try again.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

BANNED

AAAAAA...

Okay I had this HUGE IDEA For some television specials where Marvel meets Disney and these ideal crossovers of mine are worth looking into this plot:

1. Mickey and Friends meets the Guardians of the Galaxy in a Disney adaptation of the Mission Breakout ride.

2. Lilo and Stitch meets Rocket and Groot.

3. Darkwing Duck and WHO EVER from Marvel works with him the best.

4. A What if two-parter where Jimmy Cricket tells the story of Spider-man, but uses the World of the MC-2 and Renew your Vows and even the Queen Storyline to merge to the ULTIMATE Disney-like Happy Ending while Uatu the Watcher shows us a world where Uncle Scrooge married Goldie.

5. A Spider-man family team-up with Mickey and Friends where Spider-man, MJ (Spinneret), Spider-girl (Mayday), Mayhem (April), Spiderling (Annie) and Spider-baby (Benjy) teams up with Mickey and Friends along side Max Goof and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, who are empowered by the powers of Various Spiders from the Spider-verse:

Mickey Mouse has Spider-man powers, Minnie Mouse has Spinneret powers, Oswald gains Miles Morales powers, Donald Duck has Spider-man 2099 Powers, Daisy Duck has Spider-Gwen Powers and both Max and Goofy has both Scarlet Spider powers.

They work together to stop the Sinister Six ( Green Goblin, Kraven, Rhino, Mysterio, Pete who has the Carnage Symbiote, and Electro) from taking over Disney Land, Pluto and save Professor Ludwig Von Drake's Power Transfer machine.

6. Captain America and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, where Oswald gets a special version of Captain American Super Solider Suit and even the energy shield.

7. Iron man and Mickey Mouse where Mickey gains his own version of Iron Man Armor.

8. The Asgardian 7 where the Three Caberallos meets Thor and the Warriors 3 and team up to stop trolls from attack and face off against Uilk the troll.

9. Elsa from Frozen meets Elsa Bloodstone and both have to work together with Minnie Mouse and Sif to seal the Casket of Winters and stop the Ice Giants of Asgard.

10. Peter Pan and Ant-man where Ant-man accidentally spreads Pym Particles all throughout Neverland.

11. Medusa and Crystal meet Rapunzel as an accident from Ludwig Von Drake's Power Transfer accidentally leads Medusa and Rapunzel to swap hairs.

12. Herbie the Love Bug takes on Ultron

13 and 14. Mickey and Pluto meets Lockjaw and Ms. Marvel and Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur.

That's all i have for now. How about these idea to use for Marvel and Disney themed crossovers ?
    Last edited by Cmbmool; 06-26-2017 at 03:31 PM.

Or how about this, Mephisto brings Oogie Boogie back from the dead to team up with him to take over all of the holiday lands and now it's up to Ghost Rider and Jack Skellington to stop them.

I love both Marvel and Disney, so I'd love for this to be a thing in any form, haters be damned. That some DC fans got massively irate over the DC/HB crossovers, some even to the point of being freaking offended is both funny and stupid.
    Last edited by Xalfrea; 06-26-2017 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    I love both Marvel and Disney, so I'd love for this to be a thing in any form, haters be damned. That some DC fans got massively irate over the DC/HB crossovers, some even to the point of being freaking offended is both funny and stupid.
    Huh? I remember reception was generally positive when the crossovers were announced.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Spidey recently teamed up with a Disney Tsum Tsum of himself recently. The issue cost like $10.

As long as it is in it's own separate continuity, I don't have a problem with it. But I probably wouldn't buy it, since I don't have any interest in the DC/ Looney Tunes or Hanna Barbara crossover books.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    Huh? I remember reception was generally positive when the crossovers were announced.
    Hence why I said some DC fans, haha.

The only concern I have with any Marvel and Disney crossover is what kind of properties they'd use for such a thing. Seeing a lot of the suggestions on here that seem to be taking from all eras of Disney is good, but I think that they'd only use stuff from the current era. Highly unlikely we'd see stuff from the Disney Afternoon, with perhaps the exception of DuckTales since that's coming back.

Astonishing Member

As long as it is limited series that do not take part in the regular continuity as was Super-Man vs Spider-Man or X-men/Star Trek.
    For example:
    Marvel Universe vs He-Man universe.
    Marvel Universe vs Capcom.(If there are vídeo games why not comic books as well?)

Mighty Member

It would be fun ! But Disney is too protective of their core characters to do this. It works with Warner because their characters are chaotic.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    That was because some of us was hoping for a more CLASSIC and Iconic Hanna-Barbera and DC crossover and not a Realistic one like the one we got.

My nominations:

1. Cable/Goofy
    "Only one of these characters knows what he is."

2. Uncle Scrooge/The Hulk

3. Snow White/Emma Frost

4. Peter Pan/Winter Soldier

5. Squirrel Girl/Condorman

BANNED

Hence why I said some DC fans, haha.

The only concern I have with any Marvel and Disney crossover is what kind of properties they'd use for such a thing. Seeing a lot of the suggestions on here that seem to be taking from all eras of Disney is good, but I think that they'd only use stuff from the current era. Highly unlikely we'd see stuff from the Disney Afternoon, with perhaps the exception of DuckTales since that's coming back.
    If Disney can pull from its old library, then anything is possible.