Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

• XMB #6, soon as Marvel.com makes it available this morning. It's getting close to the point now, where I HAVE to read/see it & find out what's going on/what happens neXt, as soon as it comes out.
    • Gonna sample young Jean's solo for the first time, and have been waitin' specifically for #3 to do so, 'cause... NAMOR! ;P Just LOVE that surly bastard, his underwater world, & the kingdom of Atlantis/Atlantean mythology in general.
    • Just got & read Iceman #1 late last night, and thought it was a nice, relatable slice-of-life type story, that made you like Bobby & care 'bout where he's goin'. But I'll find the actual review (with spoilers) thread, and post my extended thoughts there. Look forward to catchin' up w/#2, and can't wait for the inevitably of... "that green-haired girl" showin' up.
    • Will also plug Secret Empire: United again, as I enjoyed that... A LOT! It, and XMB #2, have been the highlights of ResurrXion so far for me.

Gen X #3 & Secret Warriors #3 weren't too bad either, and I'll be followin' up w/GX's #4. I'm probably gonna check out XMG finally w/#6, as many seem to say it's the best issue yet & is sorta comin' around. Think that's about it, and I'll be pretty caught up, with where I wanted to be.

Just X-Men Blue for now.