Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's so shit it's now gone.
    RIP Fantastic Four.It was the last modern game where i could play as FF,Doom and Surfer.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Quote Originally Posted by Master Planner View Post
    RIP Fantastic Four.It was the last modern game where i could play as FF,Doom and Surfer.
    If the Disney/Fox deal goes through I bet we will see them reappear in the comics, games, and movies fairly quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    If the Disney/Fox deal goes through I bet we will see them reappear in the comics, games, and movies fairly quickly.
    I hope you're right. There's an ongoing rumor that Dr. Doom will find his way into Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite with a future update. But that may have little to do with any Fox/Disney deal and more to do with the fact that Doom is such a menacing figure in the larger Marvel universe. Even when the F4 were purged from Marvel Heroes, Doom remained. I have a feeling we'll see him before anyone else in the F4 in future games.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.