Default Glitch Network Comics (God Complex, Bonehead, Dissonance)

Is anyone reading this stuff? I'm loving everything, especially Bonehead.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Probably want to take this to the Image Comics thread
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

Quote Originally Posted by Tayne Japal View Post
    Probably want to take this to the Image Comics thread
    Oh wow, thank you. I pretty much only use this thread, so I didn't even think about it. My bad!
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers