Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    The comic shop where i ordered comics before said he might have the first issue. Waiting for the confirmation so i can get it
    Awesome! I hope you like it!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Deniz Camp View Post
    Awesome! I hope you like it!
    We shall see.

Astonishing Member

Bumping! Issue 2 coming soon!

Bumping! Issue 2 coming soon!
    Hi Deniz—

Do you know when your comic will be available on Comixology? It sounds like an interesting comic, but for reasons of limited space I pretty much need to buy the digital version. So I've been waiting the last few weeks for it come out on Comixology. No luck so far, though.
    Currently buying:
    Print: Superman, Nightwing, Super Sons, Doomsday Clock, Young Justice, Books of Magic, Batman: Creature of the Night, Ascender, Birthright, Black Hammer, . Digital: Action Comics, Batman, Detective Comics, Batman Beyond, Flash, Justice League, Titans, Teen Titans, Deathstroke, The Wild Storm, Terrifics, Naomi, The Dreaming, Star Wars, Black Science, The Magic Order, Gideon Falls, Giants, Archie, Riverdale, Maxwell's Demons.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderboy12 View Post
    Hi Deniz—

Do you know when your comic will be available on Comixology? It sounds like an interesting comic, but for reasons of limited space I pretty much need to buy the digital version. So I've been waiting the last few weeks for it come out on Comixology. No luck so far, though.
    First, thanks for the support!

We're still working on getting it up on comixology, communication has been troublesome, but hopefully its coming soon! I will keep you updated!

Astonishing Member

My publisher tells me it'll be up on comixology soon!

But also of note: Maxwell's Demons 1 will be Vault's offering for FREE COMIC BOOK DAY! You will all be able to pick up a copy at your local (participating) shop!

A christmas gift from Vault to us!

BANNED

Cool. Think I'll check it out

But also of note: Maxwell's Demons 1 will be Vault's offering for FREE COMIC BOOK DAY! You will all be able to pick up a copy at your local (participating) shop!

A christmas gift from Vault to us!
    Thanks, Deniz. I'll keep an eye out for it.
    Currently buying:
    Print: Superman, Nightwing, Super Sons, Doomsday Clock, Young Justice, Books of Magic, Batman: Creature of the Night, Ascender, Birthright, Black Hammer, . Digital: Action Comics, Batman, Detective Comics, Batman Beyond, Flash, Justice League, Titans, Teen Titans, Deathstroke, The Wild Storm, Terrifics, Naomi, The Dreaming, Star Wars, Black Science, The Magic Order, Gideon Falls, Giants, Archie, Riverdale, Maxwell's Demons.

BANNED

Now available for pre-order on Comixology.

https://www.comixology.com/Maxwells-...l-comic/631197

Not sure when I'll get to reading it, but I've purchased both issues.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dolores - The Worst Poster Ever View Post
    Now available for pre-order on Comixology.

https://www.comixology.com/Maxwells-...l-comic/631197

Not sure when I'll get to reading it, but I've purchased both issues.
    Amazing, thank you for bringing this to my attention! Comixology release date says Jan 17, which means we are OUT THERE AND IN THE WILD!

Issue 2 should be out Jan 31st, along with the physical issue 2!

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Amazing, thank you for bringing this to my attention! Comixology release date says Jan 17, which means we are OUT THERE AND IN THE WILD!

Issue 2 should be out Jan 31st, along with the physical issue 2!
    Can't wait for issue 2! I want more!

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I've been waiting for this to go on Comixology since I'm a digital comic reader these days so I'm glad to see it there finally. I'll be buying the issues later tonight and I'll let you know what I thought of them as well.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Can't wait for issue 2! I want more!
    Thanks bud!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I've been waiting for this to go on Comixology since I'm a digital comic reader these days so I'm glad to see it there finally. I'll be buying the issues later tonight and I'll let you know what I thought of them as well.
    Thanks man! Please do come back and tell me what you think! (right now issue 1 is available, issue 2 Jan 31st!)

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

That was an awesome read and you were correct about this story being right up my alley. I really enjoyed everything about it and the art is stellar. I'm very much looking forward to issue #2 and to seeing how that things progress from here.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG