Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Going to be grabbing this on Comixology tonight to check it out. I love a good indie and love to catch them early.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    That was an awesome read and you were correct about this story being right up my alley. I really enjoyed everything about it and the art is stellar. I'm very much looking forward to issue #2 and to seeing how that things progress from here.
    Hey thanks so much man! Really happy you dug it! Come back and tell me what you think of the remaining issues, please! We take some pretty crazy risks and make some pretty jolting choices, but I think they work!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GeeksetPodcast View Post
    Going to be grabbing this on Comixology tonight to check it out. I love a good indie and love to catch them early.
    Thanks! Hope you dig it! If you do/if you don't, come back and tell me, won't you?

Astonishing Member

Also, MAXWELL'S DEMONS has been announced as Vault's FREE COMIC BOOK DAY offering! So please, please please tell your friends about it, and make sure to tell them to pick up a free copy of issue 1 this May! I think they'll be hooked for the rest of the series!

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deniz Camp View Post
    Hey thanks so much man! Really happy you dug it! Come back and tell me what you think of the remaining issues, please! We take some pretty crazy risks and make some pretty jolting choices, but I think they work!
    Will do man. I'm looking forward to seeing what craziness you have in store. Maxwell is an interesting character surrounded by other interesting characters and crazy adventures were what drew me to comics in the first place all those years ago. I'm looking forward to all the issues of this one and it's going to be on the top of my pile every month for certain.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Will do man. I'm looking forward to seeing what craziness you have in store. Maxwell is an interesting character surrounded by other interesting characters and crazy adventures were what drew me to comics in the first place all those years ago. I'm looking forward to all the issues of this one and it's going to be on the top of my pile every month for certain.
    Thanks again man! Issue 1 is actually our tamest issue I think. Everything after that is huge, and we really get into the characters.

Astonishing Member

Hey guys!

I'm teasing and showing various things for issue 2 on my twitter, @mdesaad! If you want to see some preview pages, designs, discussion, check there! This thread in particular you'll see daily updates until issue 2 comes out, and probably a bit after: https://twitter.com/MDesaad/status/954374002834903041

But also, here is the first page (split in two images). When I tell you we're putting more story in the first page of our comic than many give you an entire arc...well, you'll know that that is an exaggeration, but you'll see that we are TRYING!

I really enjoyed issue #1 too (strange but rather cool) and I'm looking forward to issue #2 this week. Thanks for working to make sure it appeared on Comixlogy, Deniz, and of course for creating the comic!
    Currently buying:
    Print: Superman, Nightwing, Super Sons, Doomsday Clock, Young Justice, Books of Magic, Batman: Creature of the Night, Ascender, Birthright, Black Hammer, . Digital: Action Comics, Batman, Detective Comics, Batman Beyond, Flash, Justice League, Titans, Teen Titans, Deathstroke, The Wild Storm, Terrifics, Naomi, The Dreaming, Star Wars, Black Science, The Magic Order, Gideon Falls, Giants, Archie, Riverdale, Maxwell's Demons.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderboy12 View Post
    I really enjoyed issue #1 too (strange but rather cool) and I'm looking forward to issue #2 this week. Thanks for working to make sure it appeared on Comixlogy, Deniz, and of course for creating the comic!
    Hey, thank you so much for giving us a shot! Happy you liked it!

We do get weirder -- but also hopefully better -- as we go. I hope you'll stick around, as I think we'll get to tell a lot of cool stories in our first arc, and that it all comes together/ties together really nicely at the end.

Astonishing Member

Hey y'all! Doing a bit of a giveaway over on twitter -- RT for a chance to win a $30 Comixology giftcard!

https://twitter.com/MDesaad/status/958008481017102336

For those who have twitter -- good luck!

BANNED

you're really gonna go places man

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    you're really gonna go places man
    That's very kind of you, thank you!

Astonishing Member

my photo upload

Full cover ahead of tomorrow's release!

Astonishing Member

Today is the day y'all! I hope you like it!

We go HUGE, and deploy comics to tell a story that could only be told in our medium by a top flight group of creators (myself excluded). I'm excited and proud of it!

Deniz, the second issue got recommended over at Multiversity yesterday!
    They're calling it, quote, "One of the most impressive debuts from last year, this much anticipated second issue looks to take the standalone format set by the previous chapter but jump forward in time to see Max as an older, more experienced adventurer."