Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Default WonderWoman as mother: The Story that's yet to be told?

WonderWoman is the only one of the Trinity we've yet to see with a child. Part of me wants to see what WW would do with a male child, but if they ever did get around to giving her a child it would probably be female to add gender balance to the new child trinity.

Spectacular Member

There was Lyta Trevor. It has been told. Just a long time ago.

Spectacular Member

Don't think DC wants to currently tread that water IMO.

Honestly, I don't like the fact that the current Bruce and Clark have kids. I think its better if that only happened on say, Earth 2, where we can see our heroes grow older, have families and die. The regular earth, imo, they should be eternally young, single and or just got married, things like that. But none of them should have kids anywhere as old as what they have them as.
    Richard Alexander

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    Honestly, I don't like the fact that the current Bruce and Clark have kids. I think its better if that only happened on say, Earth 2, where we can see our heroes grow older, have families and die. The regular earth, imo, they should be eternally young, single and or just got married, things like that. But none of them should have kids anywhere as old as what they have them as.
    Jon and Damian have proven quite popular.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Jon and Damian have proven quite popular.
    Unfortunately

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    WonderWoman is the only one of the Trinity we've yet to see with a child. Part of me wants to see what WW would do with a male child, but if they ever did get around to giving her a child it would probably be female to add gender balance to the new child trinity.
    Maybe WW can raise baby darkseid lol

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    Know the OP meant in the main canon, still worth checking out...

Say what yow want about DKIII Miller and Co. won't deny they deliver a bold and powerful Wonder Woman.
    To those who would argue it'd just tie her down.
    This is exactly how you fly in the face of that trope. Done!
    Last edited by Güicho; 06-29-2017 at 09:53 AM.

It's certainly something that has been hinted at before -- I love Jon and Damian and I think Jon, in particular, brings a lot of fun to the books he is in. But I don't think they'll will show WonderMom anytime soon unless Lyta Trevor from other earth ends up at this universe and we have our baby trinity.

I reckon I like the idea of a mini amazon putting Jon and Damian in check

Clark & Diana Whata Team! Super-Wonder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    Totally agree with this.
    Wonderfully Superb

Clark & Diana Whata Team! Super-Wonder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    I reckon I like the idea of a mini amazon putting Jon and Damian in check
    Though I agreed with richalex, I would really dig this too.
    Wonderfully Superb

BANNED

Personally, I think Wonder Woman as mother is a natural direction to take, and is just as easy to slot in as a one-shot, short term or long term development, given her magical and mythological status.

I personally would love to see Diana and Steve have a child. Diana as mother would be amazing and add a whole new dynamic to her character. I highly doubt, sadly, that DC would ever take that route.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    This is exactly how you fly in the face of that trope. Done!
    I quite like her in both DKSA (even if she's a bit over top at times in that one) and DKMR. Especially in MR.

Her moments with her daughter Lara are also cool. Strong of her to admit her failings as a mother.

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    I personally would love to see Diana and Steve have a child. Diana as mother would be amazing and add a whole new dynamic to her character. I highly doubt, sadly, that DC would ever take that route.
    But there is also the question: should Diana need children to be happy/fullfiled?