Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Junior Member Rok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    220

    Default A technical issue

    When I load comicbookresources.com the only thing I see is the lovely blue background colour. I can use the forums without a problem but I cannot read the "main" site. Is there a solution to this?

    Ps. I am using firefox

  2. #2
    Incredible Member Jonah Weiland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    North Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Loads fine for me on Firefox on my MacPro.

  3. #3
    Incredible Member ShaggyB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In Moderator land
    Posts
    673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rok View Post
    When I load comicbookresources.com the only thing I see is the lovely blue background colour. I can use the forums without a problem but I cannot read the "main" site. Is there a solution to this?

    Ps. I am using firefox
    do you have any script blocking turned on? Im not having issue on firefox, but i know if i use noscript I get similar but its still usable for me.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Rok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyB View Post
    do you have any script blocking turned on? Im not having issue on firefox, but i know if i use noscript I get similar but its still usable for me.
    I don't have any script blocking. I forgot to say that it is a fairly new problem a week or so. I have used the site for almost a year without any problems.

  5. #5

    Default

    Since this is a new issue, can you think of anything else that might be interfering with the site loading? I am loading the site on the latest Firefox release on a Win7 system with Script blocking in place and don't see a problem.

    Go ahead and give more system details: device, OS, browser, versions, etc. I'll do some research.

  6. #6
    Junior Member Rok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thespianphryne View Post
    Since this is a new issue, can you think of anything else that might be interfering with the site loading? I am loading the site on the latest Firefox release on a Win7 system with Script blocking in place and don't see a problem.

    Go ahead and give more system details: device, OS, browser, versions, etc. I'll do some research.
    I am using a pc with windows 7-64 bit, firefox 29.0. To be honest I don't know what other information is relevant at this point. I just installed chrome and I couldn't load the site with that too. I live in building with centralized internet connection, so I don't actually know/control what is going on on that front.

  7. #7

    Default

    Rok, I can't think of a reason the site isn't loading for you. Without having access to the network and machine, it's really a guessing game.

    Sorry, I couldn't be of help.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •