Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tkitna View Post
    Fury might be a stretch (the older one not so much as the newer Ultimate version), but he fights for the right side and accomplishes many things a normal human couldn't. Like Batman, he needs his resources though. Punisher is a vigilante for sure, but he also takes out the bad guys, just in a more direct manner. He has also held his own against super powered foes. I consider him one of the good guys regardless of his methods. Quill is a no brainer.
    Every action movie hero, from Tarzan to James Bond to Ellen Ripley to John McClane to basically any character played by Ahnuld or Stallone in any genre accomplishes many feats a normal human could not. And a lot of them have held more than their own against superpowered foes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    He has a code name, has super powers, advanced technology and fights for justice outside the law.

Yes he shares similarities with characters that aren't considered superheroes but what superhero doesn't?
    Had superpowers. For a brief while. Forgot that. That other stuff is just ordinairy action movie material. Code-names make you a superhero? Anyway, he does not have advanced technology. He has the same technology anybody else in his part of the universe has access to.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    To people that prefers the drab, boring, creatively lacking, uninspired looking costumes in Inhumans they probably do. To comic book fans they look great.

So where are they in Inhumans. Nobody can defend those so they have to pull up stuff from the movies to try to justify the lack of creativity in Inhumans.

Oh, someone pulled up some YouTube videos with negative comments about the CW shows. Check out the comments for Inhumans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sYF1SXcWqQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnvwuY_7uy8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xWSgi7OnWM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-SZirev39M

Almost everybody hates Inhumans.
    Everyone except Medusa and Black Bolt looks fine too me. Black looks fine since its not bad just doesnt feel like Black Bolt. And most ppl who watch this have no idea who Balckgar is. So im dissappointes there but its fine. Medusa still just looks awfull to me though. i will say i like Karnak and Lockjaw in the trailer thats about it. I dont mind the CW costumes so im not debating you there. Even Atoms grew on me

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Had superpowers. For a brief while. Forgot that. That other stuff is just ordinairy action movie material. Code-names make you a superhero? Anyway, he does not have advanced technology. He has the same technology anybody else in his part of the universe has access to.
    I consider Starlord a superhero but i also consider his outfit a costume. The jacket,Helmet and gear are a legit costume imo. A bad ass looking one at that

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I consider Starlord a superhero but i also consider his outfit a costume. The jacket,Helmet and gear are a legit costume imo. A bad ass looking one at that
    It's not a costume though. His helmet and guns are standard technology that everybody there has access to. They're not unique or special in anyway at all. And he wears regular civilian clothes.

I actually enjoyed the trailer myself. I don't expect that s series to really have a lot of action, but instead focus more on drama and suspense. As it s, what we saw was probably only from the first episode.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Everyone except Medusa and Black Bolt looks fine too me. Black looks fine since its not bad just doesnt feel like Black Bolt. And most ppl who watch this have no idea who Balckgar is. So im dissappointes there but its fine. Medusa still just looks awfull to me though.
    I admit, that I'm a little concerned with Medusa, but they haven't shown us much yet. It is a disappointment that her hair isn't alive looking all the time though. Black Bolts fine. His get up is better than trying to have him wear a mask with a tuning fork on it and window blinds under his arms.

I admit, that I'm a little concerned with Medusa, but they haven't shown us much yet. It is a disappointment that her hair isn't alive looking all the time though. Black Bolts fine. His get up is better than trying to have him wear a mask with a tuning fork on it and window blinds under his arms.
    I was hoping they could figure out a way to make the mask work and just use a tuning fork shape in the pattern on said mask. But hes also down on earth, he cant run around with a mask on, whatever its fine

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    That explains why you didn't like it. I waited until I had the whole season recorded to watch it and if I hadn't, I would have given up after the first couple episodes. But I stuck with it and I'm glad I did. It got much better.
    No, it didn't.

BANNED

I admit, that I'm a little concerned with Medusa, but they haven't shown us much yet. It is a disappointment that her hair isn't alive looking all the time though.
    That would probably make Medusa too expensive to give her a lot of screentime even in a 150 mill budget movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    That would probably make Medusa too expensive to give her a lot of screentime even in a 150 mill budget movie.
    JMO her hair even in a 150 million plus Marvel Studios film would be "normal" most time until needed and would be portrayed as having it's own quasi personality and used for humor at times like the Cloak of Levitation in Dr. Strange.

BANNED

This show looks awful. They're delaying Agents of Shield, AKA the best superhero show of all freakin' time, for this?? They couldn't even at least make it LOOK nice?

The only good thing to come out of this is a full 22 episode season of AoS with 0 breaks since it'll be premiering in January. I'll just have to wait a little longer

BANNED

Havent seen SM Homecoming yet and I already know its better than that crap fest that was BvS. How cant it be?
    Probably because Homecoming follows the basic MCU blueprint, using the same tired tropes and plot elements that we see in every other Marvel movie, whereas BvS actually strived to be different, with Zack Snyder making a film that was distinctly his and not overseen by any corporate greed, just the desire to expand a universe, and to portray a dark and philosophical character study on two cultural icons. BvS was art, Homecoming was a popcorn flick.

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post
    No, it didn't.
    That's your view. I think it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Probably because Homecoming follows the basic MCU blueprint, using the same tired tropes and plot elements that we see in every other Marvel movie, whereas BvS actually strived to be different, with Zack Snyder making a film that was distinctly his and not overseen by any corporate greed, just the desire to expand a universe, and to portray a dark and philosophical character study on two cultural icons. BvS was art, Homecoming was a popcorn flick.
    ROFLMAO! Oh my God, that's hilarious!

And I liked BvS (at least the ultimate edition). But that's just too damned funny...