Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cimmerian View Post
    I haven't watched since the 2nd season and have no interest in revisiting.

I tuned out when the show switched from Queen kicking ass to the sappy romantic stuff being constantly shoved down your throat every episode.
    Yeah they completely ditched that in the most recent season. Although out of the 4 DC CW shows, Legends of Tomorrow remains the best.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cimmerian View Post
    Pretty much

I can't really stand any of the network cable ABC/CW/FOX shows anyway. They all come off as cheaply made and seem like they're primarily aimed at teenage girls or something with all of the romantic arcs and angst (Arrow is the worst of the worst after a promising debut season).

Marvel should just confine every TV show they do to Netflix. I'd love to see Punisher and Ghost Rider interact (with Moon Knight thrown in for good measure).
    I disagree with your comments and Clearly you have not been watching agents of shield.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    I disagree with your comments and Clearly you have not been watching agents of shield.
    Yeah I was going to say this. Literally every episode of Agents of Shield looks like a feature film. You could combine 2-3 episodes and release them as a film in a theater without changing anything; people wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Not to mention how incredible that show is in every aspect, from the writing to the character development to the plotting to the action sequences, everything about that show is flawless.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Yeah they completely ditched that in the most recent season. Although out of the 4 DC CW shows, Legends of Tomorrow remains the best.
    They didn't "ditched it", they're just toning it down because of all the complaints. A few days ago Guggeinheim was still answering questions like "What would be Oliver and Felicity's wedding song?" on twitter, on a totally non-ironic way. Also romance is not the ONLY way the show was kind of ruined.

Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

The second trailer did nothing for me other than show that hilarious looking fellow that looks like the Son of the Mask. Effects look cheap, Black Bolt is insanely nerfed, Medusa's effects look terrible, and the dialogue is really poor.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritualcramp View Post
    The second trailer did nothing for me other than show that hilarious looking fellow that looks like the Son of the Mask. Effects look cheap, Black Bolt is insanely nerfed, Medusa's effects look terrible, and the dialogue is really poor.
    You can't do Black Bolt in movies or tv without insanely nerfing him.

Not gonna lie. I saw this and smiled. It probably isn't a sign of anything, but I think it shows the limits of Marvel's ability to replace the X-men.

Marvel’s ‘Inhumans’ Footage Trashed by Fans: ‘Aggressively Awful
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Not gonna lie. I saw this and smiled. It probably isn't a sign of anything, but I think it shows the limits of Marvel's ability to replace the X-men.

Well, at their appreciation thread on the other board, half of the people there liked.

And to be fair, it seems that DisMarvel backed off on that after the mess of IvX.

I didn't thought the Inhumans trailer was bad besides one thing or two, but that may be cause my expectations were low already...

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Marvel Entertainment is currently producing or co-producing Inhumans, Gifted, and Legion. There's absolutely no replacing going on there (and this is the Inhuman Royal family on the moon, so they're not exactly the X-Men any way you slice it). If anything, wouldn't you want an Inhumans property that's not using Inhumans as mutant substitutes to be successful? If not, they'll just be more likely to appear in that latter role since they'll be macguffins for an AoS plot or something?

This just feels like counterproductive schadenfreude.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

They made a mistake in choosing some cast members such as Maximus and the effects of Medusa's hair were bad but Lockjaw got better than expected.

The problem is that the series has limits when compared to movies in resources for more that fans want will not be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    They made a mistake in choosing some cast members such as Maximus and the effects of Medusa's hair were bad but Lockjaw got better than expected.

The problem is that the series has limits when compared to movies in resources for more that fans want will not be the same.
    Well, the thing is that Medusa has the most expensive superpower.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, the thing is that Medusa has the most expensive superpower.
    I agree from the beginning knew it would be a difficult task and it probably would not look good but try to explain this to fans it's like trying to put water in a bucket with a hole .

This made my day! I must admit that the second trailer is better than the first, but if people were reacting that way to the first episode footage, then that is not a good sign for the show.

is the chick Triton is saving Crystal?

So she is not part of the Royal Family? And Triton looks like crap, i home they cgi a crest and more craziness.

They are INHUMANS make them look different, not just like people with different colored makeup.