Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpider View Post
    I'm just hoping for a Mr. Negative story honestly, and although Mysterio is not a Slott creation his return would be welcome. There's something cool about Spidey using his Spidey-sense to navigate through his illusions and creations, determening what is real, and what not.
    Mysterio actually made a recent cameo over in Renew Your Vows #8.

Spectacular Member SilverSpider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masked Guy View Post
    Mysterio actually made a recent cameo over in Renew Your Vows #8.
    I'm aware of that, that's what reminded me, how cool a villain he is. Especially in the spidey cartoons like Spectacular Spider-Man, so I feel we need him back as a main villain in a story. I dunno how best to execute that idea, but I'm sure a good writer can make it work.
    Creativity is awesome.

It's a cruel world, that doesn't care for you. Which is why remember to always smile.

BANNED

I'm aware of that, that's what reminded me, how cool a villain he is. Especially in the spidey cartoons like Spectacular Spider-Man, so I feel we need him back as a main villain in a story. I dunno how best to execute that idea, but I'm sure a good writer can make it work.
    Agreed. My favorite Mysterio story has always been To Squash a Spider (Amazing vol. 1 #66-67).

Astonishing Member

Overdrive and Michelle are two exemples of characters created by Dan Slott i would like to see again in the stories of Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Slott View Post
    Hi, Inversed. Julia moved over to the Waid/Samnee DAREDEVIL run.
    Attachment 51051

We will eventually see her back in the Spider-books.
    Ahh, thank you! Now I gotta go check this out. This I why I wish people would actually update the Wiki, had no idea about this!

But that is still good to hear she will eventually reunite with Peter in the future

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Speaking of Daredevil, I wish he and Spidey interacted more often.
    I wish they still knew each other's identity...

BANNED

I'm just hoping for a Mr. Negative story honestly, and although Mysterio is not a Slott creation his return would be welcome. There's something cool about Spidey using his Spidey-sense to navigate through his illusions and creations, determening what is real, and what not.
    Yes I agree...a new Mysterio story in the main 616 would be very nice!

Hi Dan Slott, have you ever written the villain Puma? He was created in the 1980s. Any interest in using Puma in your Spider-Man stories?

Astonishing Member

I know I'm in the minority here, but I would love to see Carlie Cooper back in the title. Not as a romantic interest. I want to see her as the police contact/ex-GF who knows his ID after they had a bad breakup.

It adds some fun discomfort and tension for Peter when he interacts with her or needs her help.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Speaking of Daredevil, I wish he and Spidey interacted more often.
    Yes this is something I would love to see more of. Dan Slott is there any thing on the horizon that you could tempt us with?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    Please use more of your creations? I've been reading Spider-man since Dan Slott's takeover and I really like some of his creations and plots, but I don't get why he doesn't revisit them much. I mean really, I loved Paperdoll and I haven't seen her since her first debut......like nothing. Also what happened to Freak? When will we see Carlie Cooper again? Vin and Michelle? Lilly Hollister? Ana Kravinoff? The original Jackpot? Alpha?

The list can go on, but I do really like some of his creations that just gets discarded it seems down the line and will probably never be picked up. Only Mr. Negative and Officer Watanabee really get to stay around with more and more focus on Spidey's older villains. (That are usually reinvented in some way)

Even Clash has fallen by the wayside and he got retconned into Spidey's first villain. Should I really take a vested interest in Anna Marie since she'll probably disappear depending on what will happen with Parker industries.

Also any Dan Slot creations you want to come back?
    The only one of these characters that intrigued me even slightly was Paper Doll. She was unique and kinda creepy. Everyone else on that list is completely forgettable, especially Alpha. Ugh.

I assume you're fairly new to ASM, because I honestly can't see why anyone would want to revisit that era.
    Last edited by Scarlet Spider-Man; 07-07-2017 at 09:48 AM.

Incredible Member

I can understand the hate for Alpha....he was kind of an arrogant little jerk. Still, Parker created him so I'd expect to see that hes still being "responsible".

Lilly was awesome. She totally faked Peter and Harry out. I could've totally seen her in the position of Black Cat right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Masked Guy View Post
    Agreed. My favorite Mysterio story has always been To Squash a Spider (Amazing vol. 1 #66-67).
    Same here! He also had a cool run during the Gerry Conway / Ross Andru era: Marvel Tales #118 : Starring Spider-Man in "The Man's Name Appears To Be Mysterio" (Marvel Comics)

Classic

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post
    Same here! He also had a cool run during the Gerry Conway / Ross Andru era: Marvel Tales #118 : Starring Spider-Man in "The Man's Name Appears To Be Mysterio" (Marvel Comics)

Classic
    I liked that story as well. Not surprising since it's Gerry Conway.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I think the general consensus with every comic writer is that they have good stuff and not so good stuff, but it's in the eye of the individual reader. In your case I like some of your stuff and not so much other stuff. Renew Your Vows is more my cup of tea but I respect a lot of what you do, if not all of the execution.

...that's all I've got to say about that.
    I am with you on that.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.