Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

I wonder if jackal Ben or Ben 27 could be legitimately considered Dan's creation.Well I would like to see more of Mr Negative and how he could bring out the negative sides of anyone. His confrontation with shang chi and bringing forth his dark side inherited from his father leading to him almost killing Peter was one of the only good stories to come out of shadowland.

Astonishing Member

If you're still around and reading this Mr. Slott, than count me in as one of the ones, as few as they may be, who would love to see Alpha again!

I took quite a shining to the guy, and despite his turbulent story, and the overall brevity of it, I liked where the mini left him off at. Thing is, I could never settle well with the fact Spidey/Peter ends up forgetting about his unofficial "official" protege/patient. Sure, there was the whole Ock as Spider-Man thing, but that's been over for awhile now, and Pete hasn't been made to bother looking up and seeing how things are going with the kid.

I'd love it if you could have Peter revisit and check-up on that little story-line! Plus, I just think Alpha was pretty cool all around.

Other than that, I'd also love to see you revisit Clash again, though for the sake of not twisting him back to villainy again, I kinda would prefer if he wasn't a villain/antagonist. Peter has to have some consistent success stories and/or contemporary heroes inspired by Spider-Man/Peter, who aren't named Miles, under his belt. Clayton's also another fave of mine, and you kinda made him the guy to root for a better life via his story (even in spite of that his juvenile hubris and want to belong caused most of his own problems) and become a hero he wanted to be, only genuine and not under false pretenses as before.

If you read all that Mr. Slott, once again, assuming you're still here, I definitely appreciate the time taken out have done so.

not one of your creations. but Joystick is an underused character.