Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    BANNED

Just give me back the real Logan ffs, I like OML but he offers nothing.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Yep! He needs a book!
    Claremont would instantly be the best writer at Marvel.

It's really dire times in terms of 'Architects'!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Wrong story. The cloned children were in the second arc. This is from the first arc with Hellverine.
    Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Yeah, this is from the very first arc before she heads away from Xavier's school.
    I know, I was talking about the Cuckoos. raised a vat, went straight to Xavier's school and despite Emma's guidance make more of an effort to reach out to newly unhanded Hellion.

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    Just give me back the real Logan ffs, I like OML but he offers nothing.
    Nothing except the same thing younger Logan offers. Down to appearing in multiple books. LOL.

Main difference being that OML allows them to have their cake and eat it too, by still having Logan yet also having a plausible reason why he wouldn't go by Wolverine anymore. Thus allowing Laura to be the Wolverine now. Not sure why they'd change that honestly.

Mighty Member

I finally read the first issue. It was such a bumpy read. I miss my old xmen comic books so bad. If marvel is ok with Mediocre writers and artists why cant they give newer hungry talent a shot? The art was so bad and the dialogue so contrived. If fox never give back the movie rights, I wonder if the xmen will ever matter again?

Amazing Member

I think this is a good book. The complaints are getting old. It's getting better the further we get into it, which is always a good sign.

I've been reading comics for for about four years, but only started going to the CBS & pulling floppies within the last year or so. I really can't stand the complaining from Marvel/X-Men fans. I really love these books... but the community will dig into these creators for anything they can.

The Logan sob story is getting old, I'll admit... but let's not act like it's the only thing going on in this book. The last issue had tons of goodies & hopefully we'll be seeing some more of Storm, now.
    MARVEL - All-New Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men Gold, Thanos, Hawkeye (trade)
    DC - Doom Patrol, Cave Carson Has A Cybernetic Eye, Shade the Changing Girl, Mother Panic, Bug!: The Adventures of Forager, Mister Miracle
    Non-Big Two - Forever waiting on another arc of The Umbrella Academy, I Hate Fairyland (trade)

Are you new around here? If so, please stick around. I like you. A little positivity in this place is quite refreshing.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

So, a Storm and Logan focused issue.

Hopefully it is as good as the last one which was Rachel focused and I hope we aren't left in the dark too long about what happened to Rachel.