Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oh no. gunnenheim can continue to do nothing with her hopeful which leads to get leaving xverse like rogue did
    Not gonna happen. Guggenheim needs a token minority.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

This is exactly why we should have gotten a convo between Laura and Storm. A follow-up on their conversation years ago, rather than some trash about Logan's horrible, horrid future that is what his solo is all about. If you're going to write character moments or drama, you can't do it by going over the same issue for the 75th time ala Kitty and Piotr trying to get back together.
    Its almost like there a interactions that would be better if they used a different character then sticking old man logan in. Seeing same interaction we've been having for years over and over again is getting boring. The sooner they swap olm ouy the better. Also less kitty piotr more Kitty Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Its almost like there a interactions that would be better if they used a different character then sticking old man logan in. Seeing same interaction we've been having for years over and over again is getting boring. The sooner they swap olm ouy the better. Also less kitty piotr more Kitty Rachel
    Agree 110%. The future is now, Old Man L.

Let Rach and Kitty get together. And Domino and Colossus.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Hundreds of possible images and you put up one that basically proves my point, lol. Told that Scott is an amazing leader, a master strategist, so many plans, but never really shown it. Fraction era was hilariously the worst about this too.
    Well if you do not agree that Scott is a good leader doubt any image will change your mind. At least now understand that your problem is with Cyclops and not with my comment about Logan and Kitty.

Changing the subject agree that Storm has not gained much attention in Gold and EXM was not his best phase.

Maybe spending some time with Rogue in UA would be a good idea. She did not spend much time with the Avengers before AvX.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Not gonna happen. Guggenheim needs a token minority.
    I thought that was kitty??

I want Colossus to be replaced by a Legacy character (Savage Land Colossus Jr maybe?)

He has such a killer visual but he gives me the creeps if not with Kitty then with Illyana and if not with Illyana then with his penahant for bright red briefs for outerwear.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr.../x-men-gold-7/

Some cringeworthy repeats of "darlin'" and "my friend" going on and talking about how Kitty is the bestest leader ever.
    For REAL.
    Ugh. I thought it was me but its REAL. Who talks like that? My friend. My friend. My friend. Guh.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    They are already paying Claremont even when he's not writing because he has a lifetime contract.
    Yep! He needs a book!

Niffleheim

I would have substituted Storm repeatedly saying "my friend" with "old man" or "listen old man" it would have been funnier

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    For REAL.
    Ugh. I thought it was me but its REAL. Who talks like that? My friend. My friend. My friend. Guh.
    No doubt Storm is still embarrassed by her cringe worthy reaction to Wolvie's death as depicted in her solo series that
    she can't quite look OML in the eyes and call him Logan

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

This is exactly why we should have gotten a convo between Laura and Storm. A follow-up on their conversation years ago, rather than some trash about Logan's horrible, horrid future that is what his solo is all about. If you're going to write character moments or drama, you can't do it by going over the same issue for the 75th time ala Kitty and Piotr trying to get back together.
    Half the kids used in this issue were clones that literally never had a childhood unlike Laura and Storm but whatever.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Half the kids used in this issue were clones that literally never had a childhood unlike Laura and Storm but whatever.
    Wrong story. The cloned children were in the second arc. This is from the first arc with Hellverine.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Yeah, this is from the very first arc before she heads away from Xavier's school.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by origami View Post
    No doubt Storm is still embarrassed by her cringe worthy reaction to Wolvie's death as depicted in her solo series that
    she can't quite look OML in the eyes and call him Logan
    Sometimes I imagine her having a similar reaction to stubbing her toe, or having to wait in line at the DMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I could put hundreds of images that prove how much Scott is a great strategist but what would be the meaning of this besides change the topic.

Maybe it was my fault but I was not criticizing Kitty and do not even want to see Cyclosp as a leader even if he comes back to life.

I was just saying that no matter how many times for example Marvel tells me that MG is the most intelligent person even liking the character I will not believe it until she proves it.

Kitty is a leader in a few weeks but we already have a character who has seen one of the worst possible futures believe that she is already making a big difference.

While readers are still wondering why she moves to an area full of civilians or why separating students according to her abilities is a good idea? None of this has been widely discussed yet so it is good for the writers to keep this in mind.

Instead of people saying how amazing Kitty is as a leader I'd rather see a scene like this:

Attachment 51078

https://comicnewbies.com/2015/02/01/...have-a-plan-b/

I love Rogue but do not know if she's ready to lead the X-mens yet.

UA is being a good experience but as she herself has admitted she still has problems giving orders, thinking about plans and tends to solve everything using brute force. As a result some other members have had to assume this role during some stories.

In that sense Kitty is still a better choice not that Rogue does not deserve an opportunity in the future.
    One of the moments that qualified Cyclops as one of the best leaders.

Guy never stopped trying.