Default They should introduce MCU Iceman in a Spiderman movie

If they are planning on introducing the X-Men next phase, I think they should introduce Iceman as a student at Peter Parker's High School, whose powers manifest when he gets attacked, and Spiderman helps him deal with it. Perhaps add Firestar as well, with her and Iceman helping in the final battle. Then at the end of the movie in the end credits they could have Professor X show up with Cyclops to recruit Iceman for the X-Men.

This would add to their history they already have together, and create a relationship to play off of later during a big phase end get all the teams together blockbuster.

What you think?

How would you introduce Iceman to the MCU?
    Last edited by GigaBalls; 05-20-2021 at 03:17 AM.

I wouldn't; let characters who never appeared in the original movies get the spotlight now.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Im not sure Disney would even want to do that considering Sony still owns the rights to the Spidey films. That would be a mess especially considering they just got full control of the X-men. They arent going to have so many major characters that they plan on using debut in a franchise they dont own the movie rights to

I'm cool with the 05 popping up as subplot characters. For reference, the best use of a subplot character was Black Panther in Civil War. Having them be a secondary protagonist that parallels the main character is the best way to go.

It also allows us to skip ahead to the Giant Size characters when we do a X-men solo film. The proverbial two birds, one stone tactic.

Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-20-2021 at 11:48 AM.