Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Those are amazing pictures...so much fun!

Your Psylocke is everything. Dying to have a new Jim Lee Betsy.

I love the bomber jacket on cyclops
    Last edited by ewang1154; 10-05-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Thank you guys!

MarvelMaster616 - lol Thank you for the kind words, this was a lot of fun to do!

MentalManipulator - Thank you I want to redo her though, improve on her a bit.

ewang1154 - Thanks! Scott in the bomber jacket was one of my favorite looks. I really hope you get a Jim Lee Cyke of your own soon!

Peanuts, these are so wonderful!

From the poses to the powers! Like poor Morph was bloodied from being gutted by Sabretooth in one scene. And Forge being thrown on the ground by Juggernaut trying to reach for his gun. Perfect staging. (you even had Forge's head turned to look at the gun he was reaching).

I know these must take quite some time and effort, but I am ready for more whenever you have the time to do them!

Okay, just to show off the ML Dark Phoenix that recently came out. I've got maybe one or two more photos planned and then that'll be the end, but for now, enjoy!

Last edited by Peanutsinspace; 06-15-2018 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Okay, just to show off the ML Dark Phoenix that recently came out. I've got maybe one or two more photos planned and then that'll be the end, but for now, enjoy!

These are really nice; i love Jean's fiery hair.

Thank you. I really like the new Dark Phoenix figure. It came with two additional heads and a little Phoenix Raptor she can hold. It's a fantastic figure!

BANNED

I wish I were crafty enough to custom-make my own figures. I'd have a horde of them!

You've done some nice work.

Thank you I think anyone can do it. I'm not the best at it, but it's a lot of fun and if you think you'd like to do it, I encourage you to try!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Thank you I think anyone can do it. I'm not the best at it, but it's a lot of fun and if you think you'd like to do it, I encourage you to try!
    Eh. I'm the least artistic/craftsy person I know. And I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Eh. I'm the least artistic/craftsy person I know. And I'm not ashamed to admit it.
    So am I lol I can't draw well and don't ask me to paint a picture. But I enjoy customizing, it's relaxing and it gives me a chance to make a figure that either hasn't been made or that may need some tweaking to make it better. It's so much fun and there are so many tips online that make it easier.

You do great special effects around the figures! I especially liked the Xavier mental powers effect.

Yay, Dark Phoenix! That last shot is close to the original story where the X-Men watched DP depart into space.

Couple more just because! No effects this time as I couldn't think of anything particularly good to do.

Last edited by Peanutsinspace; 06-15-2018 at 10:35 PM.

Nice.

Here are a few ideas for special effects for the Jean's:
    --a blue force bubble around Jean
    --a huge yellow Phoenix Raptor behind Phoenix
    --wind/rain/elemental storm created by Dark Phoenix, something like a tornado

It's been awhile and I've been busy but I thought I'd upload a few pictures once again.

I redid Jean Grey, this time with four (though only 3 are pictured) interchangeable heads.