Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Lurker

I'll take Adam X.

Really hope Despicable Deadpool is just the name of the arc and they're not renaming the book that.

Oh no. If there's one character that needs to stay dead, it's Xavier.

Is Beast joining the Uncanny Avengers?

Yeah, it looks like Beast, Wonder Man, and Scarlet Witch are the replacements for Deadpool and Cable.

BANNED

I'm cool with Xavier coming back if he and Magneto gay it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_fury View Post
    They atleast could have given the comic her orignal numbering even if they only use her X-23 numbers and ANW this arc would start at issue 60.
    I know how I'd feel about that. Conflicted.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Oh no. If there's one character that needs to stay dead, it's Xavier.

Is Beast joining the Uncanny Avengers?
    Maybe it's a red herring for the weirs, psychic remains of Xavier. Like the one that showed up in Standoff and Extraordinary X-Men.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    So A man called X is Xavier? Hope yes!
    Yeah, me too.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Really hope Despicable Deadpool is just the name of the arc and they're not renaming the book that.
    Given Duggan's interview, that's the new name of the book. He mentioned changes coming Wade's way, and that they may have to rename the book because of them.

And makes sense. After Secret Empire, and the fact Wade's going after Cable, his rep is tarnished.

I wonder if 616 Logan will be one of these "classic heroes that fans have been asking for" that they keep referring to? I would say not, since OML seems so prevalent in Legacy, but cannot for the life of me think of who else would be a big dot deal to bring back right now. And they mention one major return in Legacy #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Given Duggan's interview, that's the new name of the book. He mentioned changes coming Wade's way, and that they may have to rename the book because of them.

And makes sense. After Secret Empire, and the fact Wade's going after Cable, his rep is tarnished.
    Ah alright. I can see Deadpool going after Cable as a result of getting Stryfe's help. That'll be a good read.

Yeah. Look forward to finding out who the creative team is for that.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Ah alright. I can see Deadpool going after Cable as a result of getting Stryfe's help. That'll be a good read.
    Yep. Looks like we're finally getting to the Stryfe arc. And so soon after SE. I think the new title is very appropriate. Wade is gonna fall right back to square one, where he was at the start of Joel Kelly's series, probably. Just got done working for Hydra, now he's gonna be hunting more heroes for Stryfe.

A Deadpool hunting Cable for Stryfe arc will be fun. Honestly, I'd rather have that as the opening arc of Cable's solo than the time hopping caper we're getting.

Would love to see Cable's solo in the here and now, with supporting cast consisting of Forge, Blaquesmith and Irene Merriweather. The banter between that group would be great. I feel like Forge and Blaquesmith would especially get on each other's nerves. Similar to his bickering with Dr. Nemesis in the most recent Cable and X-Force series.

I'd have him take on Stryfe in the first arc, who's back and from an earlier point in the timestream. So he's younger (brown hair with a white stripe) and in his prime. He's put the MLF back together and is wreaking havoc around the world. Maybe also hires Deadpool to hunt Cable. From there, next arc sees Garrison Kane show up and enlist Cable's help to track down a rogue element of Department H. Led by Krule. Remember that guy? I always thought he had a cool look. Then, a third arc which brings back the Children of the Vault and guest stars Rogue and some of her Uncanny Avengers (maybe Beast, if he's joining, and Human Torch and Synapse). We find out that Cable actually bears some responsibility for their creation, as they got ahold of time travel tech that he carelessly left behind on a wetworks mission back in the 80s, and this is how they created their artificial time acceleration technology. So now he has to clean up his mess. At any rate, that's the type of stuff I'd like to see Nathan doing in his solo.

There's no way Wade going after Cable isn't related to the deal he and Stryfe made to save his and Preston's family.

Cable's probably one of the four lives Stryfe wants Deadpool to snuff out.

For sure. Has to be.