Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Complete Marvel Legacy Line-Up - Renumbering Some Books

If Marvel Legacy #1 is bringing all the characters back where the hell are they in this line up

Oh god, the BC rumor is true...

This is just a stopgap.

Where's Runaways? Oh god, are you kidding me?

Yeah is Runaways delayed?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Yeah is Runaways delayed?
    I'm gonna laugh if Runaways is getting delayed or everyone forgot the book they announced 3 weeks ago.

And still no writer/art teams announced?

I think renumbering the titles just for the sake of renumbering will only cause even more confusion. Cable, Captain Marvel and Thor make sense because they are milestone numbers, but no one will rush to the comic shops to buy Moon Knight#188 and She-Hulk#159 just because they adopted a legacy numbering.
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

Support Flintstones & Future Quest.

I feel like Marvel just got a fastball over the middle of the plate and they were too busy looking at the hot dogs being served in the stands.

The tweet I saw (From Joe Taraborrelli) said this was just the majority of titles. Sounds like they may not be including newer runs yet in the Legacy list. Glad to see She-Hulk's book is back to being called, well, She-Hulk!

They should have legacy numbered the big titles like Avengers, Iron Man, Cap, Hulk, Thor

That's It.

I'm not exactly sure what it is they are using as a basis to renumber certain series, because they chose to renumber some of the newer series that just came out but are choosing to have some keep their current numbers which is odd because series like Uncanny Avengers and Defenders should be higher. I mean I'd have to check my math but wouldn't with Matt Fractions, Jeff Lemire, and Kelly Thompsons runs all added up mean that Hawkeye should be nearing issue #50?

Other then that, still just gonna read what I have been which is not bad since I like what I've been reading.
    Last edited by sifighter; 06-30-2017 at 01:32 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Where are Black Widow, Winter Soldier, Fury?
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Time skip confirmed for RYV.

Other than that nothing else seems that interesting other than the fact that Gen X and Ms Marvel are still around.
    Love those books.

Also, I wonder if Punisher is gonna actually be the new War Machine or if it's just for an arc/story?
    . My Little Pony . ASM: Renew your Vows . Ms Marvel . Generation X . Doom Patrol . Super Man . The Flash . Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps . Trinity . Teen Titans . Super Sons . Mister Miracle . Saga . Paper Girls .

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

It looks like the books start the story arcs that return the classic characters to their mantles.

Edit: don't think they have renumbered GoTG. Its supposed to be for MCU fans.

Fantastic Member

this is total horse crap!

I have NO idea what marvel was thinking here. why would I go out of my way to add captain marvel, cable, moon girl , or any other book that I don't normally get? this does NOT bring me back at all. in fact just looking at the list I'm actually dropping quite a few!

marvel you successfully are dead... we used to say the "BIG TWO " now after this we can safely say "the BIG ONE" DC Comics! they are killing it right now.

EPIC FAIL!! Marvel!

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plasticman101 View Post
    this is total horse crap!

I have NO idea what marvel was thinking here. why would I go out of my way to add captain marvel, cable, moon girl , or any other book that I don't normally get? this does NOT bring me back at all. in fact just looking at the list I'm actually dropping quite a few!

marvel you successfully are dead... we used to say the "BIG TWO " now after this we can safely say "the BIG ONE" DC Comics! they are killing it right now.

EPIC FAIL!! Marvel!
    Probably because you're not the audience and marvel is aware that titles like captain marvel, moon girl and devil dinosaur, and cable and exct have a audience of readers who actually like those series and most likely will continue to read those series and have invested interest in seeing those series continue, just because you don't like them doesn't mean they shouldn't continue.

Still no new Ant-Man book. Hmmmm.