Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Ok, but was it explicitly stated that it is the full line up or are people just assuming? Because IIRC, last year they also released a similar checklist for Marvel NOW! and not all titles were there either.
    Yeah, I remember they just added Ghost Rider out of nowhere and America was supposed to be part of NOW 2.0

Same here, the rumored Vision book and Cap America are nowhere to be found and I have to assume they are saving Ant-Man, Scarlet Witch and Black Widow before Infinity War. Or Cloak and Dagger before the show starts.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    As for Runaways, why would that be part of Legacy? Just because it isn't on this list doesn't mean it won't be launching. This isn't anywhere near a complete list of Marvel books.
    Legacy is just the next Marvel season but feels off that Runaways is nowhere near it when it's gonna debut a month before.

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    Yeah ill be dropping avengers and guardians and black panther just coz the renumbering will annoy my collection

will likely keep j jones and pick up 2 in 1 and spirits of vengence

Will keep defenders if number stays as it's current

so I won't be getting any more marvel because of this - 6 books at the moment with ultimates and infamous iron man will drop to 4
    You really have a morbid fear of high numbers, the constant renumbering used to get me more annoyed.
    Anyway I'm getting:
    BP#166
    AST X-MEN#7
    GOTG#146
    INC HULK#709
    SPIRITS OF VENGEANCE#1
    Where's my renumbered Spiderman 2099?

The Fraction Iron Man run has the 500th issue and back to regular numbering, big numbers scaring you is kinda odd.

I'm very interested in the Gen X arc bring called "OG Gen X". Does that mean we'll be getting Ev and Angelo back from the dead?

Quote Originally Posted by plasticman101 View Post
    just because you don't like them doesn't mean they shouldn't continue. posted by lanbarreilles

never sad that or implied it. read & understand before you post.

Marvel is dead. we no longer have a big two anymore. we have only DC.
    Quote Originally Posted by plasticman101 View Post
    this is total horse crap!

I have NO idea what marvel was thinking here. why would I go out of my way to add captain marvel, cable, moon girl , or any other book that I don't normally get? this does NOT bring me back at all. in fact just looking at the list I'm actually dropping quite a few!

marvel you successfully are dead... we used to say the "BIG TWO " now after this we can safely say "the BIG ONE" DC Comics! they are killing it right now.

EPIC FAIL!! Marvel!
    wow you never stop, do you?

Astonishing Member

This is nothing that we couldn't wait untill the october solitations drop. Some sound good legacy beimg 2.99 is good i just need to know about the otjer priced and creative teams. I think there stayimg the same. I hope logan stayes deadand classic jean comes back

What's funny is, this will be a new volume for Moon Knight, and it will start at #188...This will boob up my collection in terms of volumes and continuing series...However, i'm stoked for this to happen...I love the idea, it'll just be a little frustrating...I collect every monthly and min series for Marvel, so, I won't stop collecting..

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Legacy is just the next Marvel season but feels off that Runaways is nowhere near it when it's gonna debut a month before.
    No, it isn't a season, it is just a marketing strategy. Not everything is included under this strategy. The books are thematically linked to the book Legacy #1. It is kind of like an event or crossover but not quite because the stories won't be linked as such. Those books that have nothing to do with the concept in Legacy #1 just won't be part of the marketing.

Fantastic Member

Marvel is currently the bigger company of the two. posted by orbus

no they are not. Read DC. they get it . they are better because they have less books out , more cohesive continuity , no new number ones coming out every single WEEK or Month!!

and most importantly? they SAID THEY WERE SORRY and came out and told us so. that's how you run a company, listen to your fans and give them what they want.

if you don't believe me? check out Mays sales! when your best selling title is an EVENT, that's bad! and the next title is a Venom #150 gimmick with various variants. thats even worse!

I remember when marvel was king! when you looked at the back of the previews and saw the dominance...1 thru 25 was all marvel! now ...no!

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    No, it isn't a season, it is just a marketing strategy. Not everything is included under this strategy. The books are thematically linked to the book Legacy #1. It is kind of like an event or crossover but not quite because the stories won't be linked as such. Those books that have nothing to do with the concept in Legacy #1 just won't be part of the marketing.
    It all depends what goes down in Legacy #1 but remember, Marvel Now-ANAD Marvel had #1 issues.

Also Marvel Point One.

I wonder what avengers #672 will be about?

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I wonder what avengers #672 will be about?
    Avengers vs. Champions.

Waid is wrapping up his run.

Avengers vs. Champions.

About damn time.

Avengers has never sold this bad before

It all depends what goes down in Legacy #1 but remember, Marvel Now-ANAD Marvel had #1 issues.

Also Marvel Point One.
    If you look at the numbers of some of these books, some will be September, some will be October, some may even be November.

This will be a staggered thing, a bit like the original Marvel Now was. Where some books were not reset to 1, some were, some were introduced a couple of months down the line. But Now was line wide, this isn't.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Avengers vs. Champions.

Didn't Marvel literally just promise they were stopping hero vs her- oh who are we kidding, it's Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Didn't Marvel literally just promise they were stopping hero vs her- oh who are we kidding, it's Marvel.
    X Men Blue vs. Gold are also fighting thanks to Mojo.

Avengers vs. Champions is due to the High Evolutionary.