Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default So whatever happened to Ultimate Peter Parker?

SPOILERS for the pre-Secret Wars Miles Morales series

Those who read the last Ultimate Spider-Man run know that the Peter Parker of the Ultimate Universe mysteriously returned to life...and eventually rode off into the sunset with MJ.

Makes me wonder though...what became of him ultimately (pun intended)?

Was he wiped out of existence along with everyone else in that universe?

Or did he survive Secret Wars somehow, like Miles and so many others?

Is there a part of the Ultimate timeline that could live on somewhere in the Multiverse or Omniverse or what have you where this Peter is still around?

Given that the MCU Spider-Man, according to Holland, is based largely on the original Ultimate Spider-Man, could there be any possibility of this Spider-Man returning?

Could the upcoming Spider-Men 2 have something to do with this? (Hey, if we can have two Miles', why not two Peters'?)

I think they're just going to keep leaving it at "He and MJ rode off into the sunset."

BANNED

It often does amuse me how many times Marvel and other comic book sites sort of dodge the issue of Ultimate Peter's revival whenever they bring up the topic of Miles...it's almost as if it's some secret shame and an act of rebellion Bendis was able to get away with.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think they're just going to keep leaving it at "He and MJ rode off into the sunset."
    I concur. Best left to our imaginations. We know Jessica wound up a web-warrior though.

I think there are a couple possibilities:

He (and Mary Jane) died when the Ultimate universe was destroyed, or they were caught up in the reality warping and sent elsewhere somehow. It also stands to reason that out in the multiverse, there is a version of the Ultimate universe where the world didn't end after they drove off into the sunset.

Was the Ultimate universe ever restored with the rest of the multiverse? If so, then presumably Peter and MJ were as well.

But, yeah, it is a little odd that Marvel doesn't seem to want to give a specific answer. Wonder if there is a reason for that?

Fantastic Member

He grew a magnificent mustache, adopted a hipster life style in San Francisco.... Full time barista and part time fetish webcam work for Bitcoin donations , Google "Kaine "webs" O'Reily"

This they need to tag and track all the Alts and clones , discovery channel style, then do a where are they now? One shot every 5 years
    Last edited by Vixx; 07-01-2017 at 04:59 PM.

BANNED

I was always unsatisfied by the ending he received in the Ultimate universe. So many questions...

Incredible Member

Eloped with Mary Jane and faced the end of the Ultimate Universe together.

That or they survived into Earth 616 and are in hiding LOL

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownEntity View Post
    Eloped with Mary Jane and faced the end of the Ultimate Universe together.

That or they survived into Earth 616 and are in hiding LOL
    If they are in 616 - maybe that's the real Peter / MJ and what we've been reading sense OND is a clone or something ...

Never mind - that's to far out, even for the comics ..

(Love the in hiding idea ...)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vixx View Post
    If they are in 616 - maybe that's the real Peter / MJ and what we've been reading sense OND is a clone or something ...

Never mind - that's to far out, even for the comics ..

(Love the in hiding idea ...)
    Em no. Peter and MJ from Ultimate are their own awesome versions of the two, not the real ones. Do also remember the age difference. Not too far out, too impossible.

Love the hiding idea too. Keep wishing that Ultimate Peter and MJ would be discovered by Miles and 616 Mephistoverse Peter and MJ which would lead to their rekindling.

BANNED

That's the best option and the one I'm going with and I say this as someone who wasn't happy about his rebirth

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    That's the best option and the one I'm going with and I say this as someone who wasn't happy about his rebirth
    Well it was par for the course for Bendis by that point .

BANNED

Well it was par for the course for Bendis by that point .

I'm sure he had a plan but Secret Wars and all that

The way some Ult. Peter fans & Miles haters carried on during that first arc didn't help either side

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    I'm sure he had a plan but Secret Wars and all that
    That's the main risk with narratives told over a long period of time, what is originally planned not always being able to go out as intended. I wonder when Bendis found out he wasn't able to resolve the storyline.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownEntity View Post
    Em no. Peter and MJ from Ultimate are their own awesome versions of the two, not the real ones. Do also remember the age difference. Not too far out, too impossible.

Love the hiding idea too. Keep wishing that Ultimate Peter and MJ would be discovered by Miles and 616 Mephistoverse Peter and MJ which would lead to their rekindling.
    My smartass sarcasm game is weak today

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jbmasta View Post
    That's the main risk with narratives told over a long period of time, what is originally planned not always being able to go out as intended. I wonder when Bendis found out he wasn't able to resolve the storyline.

Secret Wars burned him twice, Pete Rebirth and Ult. Kate

It must have been a bummer when he got the call