Default Amy Hennig's/Visceral's Star Wars Game

This was teased over a year ago with an image of a character in what appears to be your kind of standard Star Wars run-down city (like Mos Eisley/Espa, Jedha etc.) with Star Destroyers and the flags of the Empire looming.

Since that, pretty much nothing-pretty much all Star Wars game news has rotated around Battlefront II with a little bit of LEGO and the mobile stuff. Nothing shown at E3.

Reportedly, the game-developed by Henning who is best known perhaps for the original Uncharted trilogy-might feature some elements from the abandoned 1313 project, which was going to pretty much be Uncharted meets Star Wars (although set mainly in Coruscant's more seedy lower levels, seen in AOTC)
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Well it wouldn't surprise me if they did use stuff from 1313. Using stuff from canceled ideas happens a lot in the gaming industry.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

This game is the only EA Star Wars game I'm looking forward to. I'm a fan of the Dead Space games and I hate how Battlefront has been turned into Battlefield with a Star Wars skin.

BANNED

So, is this still happening then? I figured it was dead.