All-New Member BattleForTheUniverse's Avatar

Default Battle for the Universe - Kickstarter July 11

Hello Slab City Civilians!!!

I am the co-creator for a competitive card game called Battle for the Universe. We will be launching our Kickstarter July 11th.

FB Banner.jpg

This game is comic themed, story driven, and is set in a universe creator by my co-creator and myself.

We plan to release a mini-comic with the game, and or a full comic if we reach certain milestones.

Also, has anyone here heard of The 13th Son comic by the master Kelley Jones? Or who here enjoys assassin action from Jason Pearson with his Body Bags comic?

373365-21351-129021-1-the-13th-son.jpg

250px-Body_Bags_01_cover.jpg

We have exclusive promos of the 13th Son, and Body Bags, as we were given special permissions to include them in our Kickstarter from Kelley and Jason, we also have some smaller indie comics promos as well, like Marvin Wynn's The Edge, and Equinox Comics Uteth!!! (If you join our contest you will see the kickstarter preview)

We are currently running a Pre-Kickstarter Launch contest, and if we fund we will be giving away a FREE 2-player core box. There are 3 ways to enter!!! Click the link, follow the instructions, and bam, you are entered: Pre-Launch Giveaway

All-New Member BattleForTheUniverse's Avatar

Happy 4th of July from all of us at II.O.N. Games!!!