Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Storytime with Razer: The Velveteen Rabbit. So funny. I'm rage, I'm vengeance, I'm fuzzy death!

Last edited by shadowsgirl; 07-04-2017 at 04:09 AM.

Razer is singing - Razer: The red nose lantern

One of these days I think a writer for the main GL book is going to bring in Razer and Aya into the DCU proper.

They deserve it in my opinion .

Aya made it into the DCU proper in Green Lantern #65 (June, 2011) just prior to the Flashpoint reboot.

Aya also appeared in the Smallville: Lanterns digital comics as a member of the Corps.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

I've watched several episodes so far, and I like it very much. I was a bit concerned knowing it was 3D, but it's very much in the style of other DC animation like Justice League. Has a sense of humor, too.

I took a long break from comics, and in the last two years had to familiarize myself with the concept of other lanterns from the emotional/color spectrum. Otherwise, I'd be baffled by what I'm seeing. Can't wait to see Guy's intro, and glad Kilowog is there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    I've watched several episodes so far, and I like it very much. I was a bit concerned knowing it was 3D, but it's very much in the style of other DC animation like Justice League. Has a sense of humor, too.

I took a long break from comics, and in the last two years had to familiarize myself with the concept of other lanterns from the emotional/color spectrum. Otherwise, I'd be baffled by what I'm seeing. Can't wait to see Guy's intro, and glad Kilowog is there.
    Just letting you know now, the Guy on the show is very much modern Guy, as opposed to JLI Guy. Both are still very much true to the character at their core, but he's more of just a smug bollock whose also easily frustrated as opposed to JLI Guy who, well, you know. The newer personality, which takes after his original one, does make sense. After all, could you picture JLI Guy teaching kids with special needs?

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Just letting you know now, the Guy on the show is very much modern Guy, as opposed to JLI Guy. Both are still very much true to the character at their core, but he's more of just a smug bollock whose also easily frustrated as opposed to JLI Guy who, well, you know. The newer personality, which takes after his original one, does make sense. After all, could you picture JLI Guy teaching kids with special needs?
    I guess that's OK...I've familiarized myself with the modern Guy by reading Hal Jordan and the GLs. I know the moronically stupid Guy from JLI will be gone forever.

But yeah, pretty good show.