Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Morsoth View Post
    I think it's really hard to determine dates encompassing all comic book publishers. It's easier to separate DC from Marvel or any other publishing company IMO.

For Marvel, I like to go with these dates in mind:

1939-1961 - Golden age - Starting with the first comic by Marvel
    1961-1973 - Silver age - Starting with the creation of fantastic Four
    1973-1984 - Bronze age - Starting with the death of Gwen Stacy and the very first "Event" (Avengers/Defenders War)
    1984-1992 - Copper age - Starting with Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars
    1992-2000 - Modern age - Starting with the aftermath of Infinity Gauntlet and the Infinity War event
    2000-2010 - Millennium age - No particular reason for starting at 2000... but a lot happen between 2000-2010 as mentioned by TheFerg714
    2010-2016 - Heroic age - Starting with "The Heroic Age"
    2016- Now - Current/New age - Aftermath of "Secret Wars", starting with All-New, All-Different Marvel

Of course, DC Comics will have other dates, based on their own Crisis/Reboot
    I think I would actually lump from AvX to now in the same 'age.'
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morsoth View Post
    I think it's really hard to determine dates encompassing all comic book publishers. It's easier to separate DC from Marvel or any other publishing company IMO.
    Except as evident by how the current Ages are done the Industry isn't going to do it that way.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime