Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I didn't respond because the scan is irrelevant.
    Yes, when the topic is Emma Frost and whether or not she would condone Shaw's creation of Sentinels, a scan of Emma Frost upset that Shaw was creating Sentinels behind everyones back is clearly "irrelevant."

we don't disagree that Emma hates sentinels. I've read all of those appearances; Leland's heart attack, the Upstarts siccing the sentinels on the club, the genosha attack, etc. what I'm saying is that those attacks are what led to Emma using the sentinels on the Inhumans. she spells it out to them; as the attack is taking place. the goal was for them to experience her fear. and it makes perfect sense.
    Was that the goal? Because she doesn't unleash the Sentinels until after the mist was destroyed. As the cloud was rolling and just about to kill every mutant at the battle, she was instead making her peace with death, "Scott, I'll be with you soon." Wouldn't it make more sense to unleash Sentinels when she was still alive? It's makes absolutely no sense to hold off on the Sentinel attack, who would summon them after she was dead? How would she enjoy "the fear they would experience???" It's garbage writing, plain and simple.

if she could have altered the mist to kill Inhumans, she would have.
    She had that opportunity in "Death of X" but instead had Alchemy alter the Terrigen to harmless red mist.

this isn't far out stuff for a villain. she needed something big and dramatic; beyond just sticking her arm through Black Bolt and mind-controlling a few people.
    Considering "Evil Emma" seemed to enjoy manipulating events from behind the scenes to obtain her goals, big and dramatic seems rather uncharacteristic.
    Last edited by Vegeta; 07-06-2017 at 08:53 PM.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"