Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    How is anyone gonna jail Wanda and with what proof? Lol
    How is anyone gonna jail Emma and with what proof? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    And it figures that the Blue team is trying to weaken the new mutant home of New Tian instead of Hydra.
    Yes, the O5 were formed to fight other mutants and protect the power structure, and these kids haven't changed so much from that era yet, I suppose.

BANNED

Oh Good Crazy Emma is back. This will be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    How is anyone gonna jail Emma and with what proof? Lol
    Emma just killed innocent people in front of everyone

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    So did the inhumans and on a larger scale nothing bad happened to them. Emma and scott are and were always right

This is exactly right. People can whine and editorial can say what they want, but Scott is definitely a hero and Emma's turn is typical misogynistic crap.

And it figures that the Blue team is trying to weaken the new mutant home of New Tian instead of Hydra. X-Men need a complete re-boot.
    new tian is pals with hydra

new tian is pals with hydra
    Pals who are about to go to war with each other?

Waiting for Uncanny X-Men headlined by Emma and real Scott

And it figures that the Blue team is trying to weaken the new mutant home of New Tian instead of Hydra.
    Unless Emma's actions with the cosmic cube fragment are endangering New Tian, Magneto and the O5 need to leave her alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Unless Emma's actions with the cosmic cube fragment are endangering New Tian, Magneto and the O5 need to leave her alone.
    Apparently Jean and the others O5 do not approve Emma's methods of using repression and mind control to keep New Tian working.

It seems like one of those situations where the oppressed become oppressors but considering the precarious situation regarding the creation of New Tian does not surprise me. You do not create a sovereign nation in a few months without having problems of infrastructure, administration and security.

Mighty Member

So Emma fans say she is still a hero, but yet have no problem with her minipulating and mind controlling the mutants of New Tian to service her agenda. And furthermore if the 05 and Magneto oppose her and fight to end her rule then they are in the wrong...Really! I'm in the camp that see Emma as a villain. The fact that she can swing so far so fast from "hero" xman to conniving villain just shows she was never really much of a hero to begin with. And I will never agree with those calling for a Emma lead xmen book. I cannot envision any xman short of mind-control ever following her. In fact what's happening in New Tian right now proves the point that Emma can only lead by mental minipulation. I only hope there will be consequences for her actions and she doesn't walk away unscathed to do it all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    So Emma fans say she is still a hero, but yet have no problem with her minipulating and mind controlling the mutants of New Tian to service her agenda. And furthermore if the 05 and Magneto oppose her and fight to end her rule then they are in the wrong...Really! I'm in the camp that see Emma as a villain. The fact that she can swing so far so fast from "hero" xman to conniving villain just shows she was never really much of a hero to begin with. And I will never agree with those calling for a Emma lead xmen book. I cannot envision any xman short of mind-control ever following her. In fact what's happening in New Tian right now proves the point that Emma can only lead by mental minipulation. I only hope there will be consequences for her actions and she doesn't walk away unscathed to do it all over again.
    People are saying shes a hero because they recognize that Soule absolutely fucked her with IvX. She didn't flip, that was straight character assassination, and people would follow her again if the X-editors were competent, but we know that isn't the case. Fans are able to separate the shitty writing from what the character would actually do.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    People are saying shes a hero because they recognize that Soule absolutely fucked her with IvX. She didn't flip, that was straight character assassination, and people would follow her again if the X-editors were competent, but we know that isn't the case. Fans are able to separate the shitty writing from what the character would actually do.
    Again! When did they ever follow her really? Any perceived authority/leadership Emma ever had within the xmen was solely due to her relationship with Cyclops. Why is it shitty writing or incompetent editors if Emma is not the leader of the X-Men. Her fans may think that she is the "HBIC" and should be leading the xmen as some queen-boss but thankfully not the x-editors. And as for character assassination, well she can get inline behind Xavier, Beast, Storm, Logan and a few others. Nothing special or unique about her in that regard.

BANNED

Scarlet Witch, Beast and the Avngers Illuminati, Black Bolt and Medusa are GENOCIDAL, and Steve Nazi Rogers just killed innocent people in front of everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Again! When did they ever follow her really? Any perceived authority/leadership Emma ever had within the xmen was solely due to her relationship with Cyclops. Why is it shitty writing or incompetent editors if Emma is not the leader of the X-Men. Her fans may think that she is the "HBIC" and should be leading the xmen as some queen-boss but thankfully not the x-editors. And as for character assassination, well she can get inline behind Xavier, Beast, Storm, Logan and a few others. Nothing special or unique about her in that regard.
    She's been leader of a couple different groups, so to say that she is only a leader because of her relationship with Cyclops is wrong.