Mighty Member

Default Speculation post PI

1. Otto will forget Spidey's identity while Osborn will remember it
    2. Spidey will become a solo hero again with JJJ bashing him on a regular basis.
    3. Peter will either clear his name considering the PI disaster or PI will be forgotten enough for Peter to start over career wise.
    4. MJ will be a part of Peter's life as at least a friend.
    5. Anna Maria will be killed off and Otto will blame Peter.
    6. Harry will turn out to be a clone.
    7. During the 2018 event, Osborn will kill Aunt May and Peter will be devestated.

The way Peter has been saying how May is special to him makes me wonder id something bad is going to happen to her in the near future.
    Last edited by rward777; 07-04-2017 at 06:43 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    1. Otto will forget Spidey's identity while Osborn will remember it
    2. Spidey will become a solo hero again with JJJ bashing him on a regular basis.
    3. Peter will either clear his name considering the PI disaster or PI will be forgotten enough for Peter to start over career wise.
    4. MJ will be a part of Peter's life as at least a friend.
    5. Anna Maria will be killed off and Otto will blame Peter.
    6. Harry will turn out to be a clone.
    7. During the 2018 event, Osborn will kill Aunt May and Peter will be devestated.

The way Peter has been saying how May is special to him makes me wonder id something bad is going to happen to her in the near future.
    Arent some of these more something that belongs in your wishlist thread instead of speculation?

6. Forinstance. Did I miss something here and this has actually been a thing?

BANNED

Since I believe Slott will be with us until at least Amazing # 800 I can see Slott trying to revert the book back to a BND status quo and style...with him returning some of the characters and villains from that period after The Fall of Parker.

Quote Originally Posted by Bor View Post
    Arent some of these more something that belongs in your wishlist thread instead of speculation?

6. Forinstance. Did I miss something here and this has actually been a thing?
    It could be a theory he has, rather than something he wants to happen.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    It could be a theory he has, rather than something he wants to happen.
    But how can it be speculation if there is nothing to support it? In speculative reasoning there needs to atleast be some foundation for it to work and here it does not seem like there is anything to support it.

Actually I guess you could argue there is a history of Norman cloning Harry with that old clone in the pre Gathering of five story.