Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was going to ask if she'd made a Secret Empire cameo.

The last time I remember Greer having any kind of meaningful appearance was a guest-spot in Charles Soule's She-Hulk (unfortunately it was in the arc with the worst art, even by that run's standards).
    That art was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was going to ask if she'd made a Secret Empire cameo.

The last time I remember Greer having any kind of meaningful appearance was a guest-spot in Charles Soule's She-Hulk (unfortunately it was in the arc with the worst art, even by that run's standards).
    I think I remember that. I liked the writing on the series but the art made me drop it. I just couldn't take it anymore.

Still don't know who allowed this

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    she's part of the resistance; alongside Wonderman, Thing, and Stingray. we've seen her more than once. she ran out to greet the returning Mockingbird-led Avengers.
    The Mockingbird-led team and Tigra's resistance would actually make a great line-up for a new West Coat Avengers book:

Mockingbird
    Tigra
    Wonder Man
    Ant-Man
    Hercules
    Stingray
    Quicksilver

Figure Falcon and Thing won't leave NYC, but the rest are fair game.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Yeah, i liked the cat; she was different. Then they made her tigra and took away her spine, and gave patsy walker her suit. Bring back the cat!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I never cared much for Patsy as the Hellcat anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I like that idea. I think.Tigra visuals hold her back. The sex kitten thing seems to not align with Marvel's direction plus having a kid is the kiss of death but I would love a relaunch of District X with Greer,Misty, and Bishop.
    I agree, I think it's hard to market a female character wearing only a bikini even if she has fur rather than skin. I love the idea of her working with Misty and company. If Patsy wasn't in the Netflix shows, I'd say Greer would be a great fit. I'd love to see her interact with X-Characters like Bishop anyway. Greer has a lot of connections actually considering she's not only been an Avenger, but also worked with the FF and Thundra for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post

Whoa....too early in the morning to look at this If She Hulk weren't colored green, I'd have no idea who she was and Tigra is unrecognizable. I think when you have a hard time finding an audience for comics it's not going to help sales if you make the characters look as ugly as possible.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

https://youtu.be/FvBj2t_unu0

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Jesus why does Marvel always put such horrible artists on She Hulk books.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    The Mockingbird-led team and Tigra's resistance would actually make a great line-up for a new West Coat Avengers book:

Mockingbird
    Tigra
    Wonder Man
    Ant-Man
    Hercules
    Stingray
    Quicksilver

Figure Falcon and Thing won't leave NYC, but the rest are fair game.
    Hercules might stay on the main Avengers, depending on how much longer Waid is sticking around. Don't know if Wonder Man if joining the Uncanny Avengers or not but Quicksilver will probably stay.

Stingray would be interesting since the guy has potential, he's only on the bottom of everyones Avengers Ranking because he never does anything.
    Last edited by Magmaster12; 07-05-2017 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    Hercules might stay on the main Avengers, depending on how much longer Waid is sticking around. Don't know if Wonder Man if joining the Uncanny Avengers or not but Quicksilver will probably stay.

Stingray would be interesting since the guy has potential, he's only on the bottom of everyones Avengers Ranking because he never does anything.
    It'll be interesting seeing how the Avengers line-up plays out in the post-Waid era. I could see Herc staying, especially if Aaron is in fact the writer (Herc seems like a character that Aaron would do well with), but if it's all about getting the big name traditional Avengers back together as part of the Legacy thing, I could also see Herc out in the cold.

And agreed on Stingray...he's a character that really needs to stick around for a while on a team (that isn't Deadpool-centric) and be given a chance to shine. Most undersea characters seem to be kings and royalty from lost cities, not scientists with high-end aquatic tech. It'd be nice to see a focus on that kind of "ocean-centric" hero for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Jesus why does Marvel always put such horrible artists on She Hulk books.
    Good question. What I don't like when you see the advance solicitations of new titles and they draw your interest in a title with a cover artist whose style is opposite that of the artist doing the interiors. IMO you're not even trying to make the title a success with art as unappealing as that.

Wonder Man is indeed part of the Unity Squad. A cover already showed him. I think Quicksilver is probably staying too.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wonder Man is indeed part of the Unity Squad. A cover already showed him. I think Quicksilver is probably staying too.
    will there be room? Wanda is already trying to rejoin. would she want to if Quicksilver stuck around? I could definitely see Wonder Man rejoining, if Wanda stays.

I've never really understood Stingray. it's an interesting looking armor. but I couldn't describe Walter to anyone who isn't already familiar with the character. I just remember him being lumped in with so-called loser Avengers shortly after/during the Axis stuff. Mockingbird being Hydra kind of scuttles my dreams of those characters remaining a reserve squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    It'll be interesting seeing how the Avengers line-up plays out in the post-Waid era. I could see Herc staying, especially if Aaron is in fact the writer (Herc seems like a character that Aaron would do well with), but if it's all about getting the big name traditional Avengers back together as part of the Legacy thing, I could also see Herc out in the cold.

And agreed on Stingray...he's a character that really needs to stick around for a while on a team (that isn't Deadpool-centric) and be given a chance to shine. Most undersea characters seem to be kings and royalty from lost cities, not scientists with high-end aquatic tech. It'd be nice to see a focus on that kind of "ocean-centric" hero for once.
    he suffers from G.I.Joe syndrome. is there really any reason for Stingray to appear; if the action doesn't take place underwater? GI Joe because their characters tended to be mission-specific. you knew that the only time you were going to see Avalanche was when there was snow on the ground.