Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Spider-man Homecoming WARNING SPOILERS EVERYWHERE

Not enough Shocker. Really wish he had a bigger role and that he had both gauntlets.

Michelle's friends calling her MJ for no other reason than to usurp the real MJ of the Spider-man franchise. Like John Blake's first name being Robin in the Dark Knight Rises

Liz Allen being Adrien Toomes daughter is Tombs a nick name? They never explained that if it was.

Other than these three things it was a spectacular movie

Ill hvae to live with this being an else worlds marvel tale and things not being the same as the comics. I could nitpick it to death if I wanted.

Donald Glover was great. They clearly set him up for future movies if they want to introduce miles.

Michael Mando will make a great Scorpion. Loved every bit of the opening. Them explaining how Peter was watching the germany fight when there shouldn't have been cameras.

The Spidey theme over the marvel banner was enough to make me want to stand and applaud.

Flash was the perfect douchebag.
    Last edited by Qwerty; 07-06-2017 at 09:59 PM.

His last name was Toomes not Tombs.

Thanks. I've never read a vulture story. So I wasn't sure how to spell it and took a shot.

Loved that Cap came back for those videos. Also loved that Jim Morita's great grand son or maybe just grand son was Peter's Princapal. I saw him and was like hey wait he was already in a marvel movie and then I noticed his ancestor's photo in the back ground.

Did they ever call her "Liz Allen" in the movie or just "Liz?"

Extraordinary Member

Michael Keaton just takes the c-grade villain Vulture and acts the hell out of it! Just amazing! I expected to find out he was married to Tyn Daly's character who ran Damage Control, and that's how they were getting under the radar. The twist was a nice surprise.

Good solid story. They have a lot of fun with zmay being so hot LOL.

The suit seemed a bit over the top.

Peter is well written and acted. He lacks maturity, which is perfect for the story arc.

9 out of 10,

And yes, stay right to the end
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    I'm almost positive they did at one point.

Now my favorite spiderman movie. I still wont put it above logan but its better then GOTG2 and WW imo for sure. Logan was a moive almost 2 decades in the making though so ita gonna be hard for any CBM to be better imo this year.

I loved how peter was immature and kept messing up. He actually felt like a complete character for me for the first time. Spidey and peter parker. Nd for those ppl who complained about Tony Stark being in it you can calm down. His role in it is organic and necessary. Its not shoe horned in at all. Its also a small role. A very important role the the story but a small one.

Keaton joins the list of marvel villians that were really. Id good but just dont get as much screen time as you would have liked. id love for Weaving to come back as redSkull and put together a masters of evil team with Vulture in it. Cause Weaving was criminaly underused. Keaton got way more time to shine but as is the norm for marvel its a heroes story and they tell that almost perfect for me. Probably going atleaat once more this weekend, biggest smile ive had leaving a theater in a long time

Fantastic Member Potanical Pardon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    In the credits, she was just Liz.

I could have sworn she knew Peter was Spidey in the movie after he yelled her name out as she fell. Oh well, I guess the writers didn't intend for that to be anything after all. Kept waiting for it.

Lordimp

Anyone thinks Norman Osborn will pop up in future Spidey/mcu movies?

Incredible Member

That... was pretty damn excellent.

Almost everything was great.

Michael Keaton was very engaging as the villain, best marvel villain since.. Loki? And best spiderman villain on screen since Doc OC. Tom Holland did well, and so did his peers. I thought the girl who played Michelle did great. Robert Downy Jr had just the right amount of screen time, not too much, not too little. I am starting to think he does best in small doses, I like him less in his standalone movies when the entire focus is on him, but his characterization in this movie was spot on.

The alt right is probably having migraines at many of the casting choices, which is great. I feel content and satisfied.

I doubt anyone is having problems with the casting choices, except maybe the liberals I heard screaming about Pete's best friend being Ned Leeds instead of Ganky. Something about cultural appropriation because Peter has elements of Miles Morales' plot.

Is there any post credit scenes, just say yes or no so that I know to sit on thanks.
    Hail Hydra!

Quote Originally Posted by tv horror View Post
    Is there any post credit scenes, just say yes or no so that I know to sit on thanks.
    Yeah. Stay for the very end

Quote Originally Posted by Lordimp View Post
    Anyone thinks Norman Osborn will pop up in future Spidey/mcu movies?
    Hes norman Osborn but i wouldnt be surprised if he gets cast before homecoming 2 and is a big big deal in the mcu before becoming the Green Goblin intime to be the bad guy for spidey to end the trilogy