Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    I'm way too tired to go in depth. But if i were to create a Nightshade game. It would be very heavy on stealth, evading and infiltration. It would be very light on physical combat, until you have to fight a boss or a mini boss. Gamers would hate me so much lol. I always wanted to create a game that relies more on critical thinking than button smashing. As far as the canon, i would like to establish this as a society that advanced via magic. Only mystical characters exist in this universe. I would have Eve as an agent of SHADE also.

Edit- Me: Im too tired to go in depth. Also me: goes on and on.....
    I don't know how much gamers would hate you given Metal Gear and Dishonored exist and are pretty popular

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I don't know how much gamers would hate you given Metal Gear and Dishonored exist and are pretty popular
    I forgot about those games. Well...clearly there's a market for that kind of stuff. Nightshade in any form of media has potential imo. Combining the supernatural with espionage isn't done enough. What a beautiful niche!
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Someone mentioned on another board that Nightshade has a strong religious faith - is that the case? If so, what are some good stories that deal with that?
    She's Catholic and you'll have to read her Suicide Squad. Her time with the Squad was highlighted by that she was perhaps the best, most moral squad member, but she had this horrible evil demon trapped inside of her.

Hypothetically speaking if you were to make a video game starring Nightshade how would you go about it?
    Anyway, for me I'd do an action-adventure game with some open world potential. There'd be some puzzling involved and focus on unlocking more of Eve's powers as the game progresses. She'd start out with throwing shadow spheres, daggers etc and momentary intangibility.

So was the Land of Nightshades concept inspired by the Taqriaqsuit from Inuit mythology?

http://www.inuitmyths.com/taqriaqsuit.htm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariaksuq

Has Eve ever meet Jaime? Assuming the comics stick with the scarab being a mystical object, maybe the two can encounter each other.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Has Eve ever meet Jaime? Assuming the comics stick with the scarab being a mystical object, maybe the two can encounter each other.
    I don't know honestly. It seems after Infinite Crisis she was placed in the corner of the magic side of DC and never left.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I don't know honestly. It seems after Infinite Crisis she was placed in the corner of the magic side of DC and never left.
    I think she returned to the Suicide Squad during Blackest Night.

For animation and video games who would you have voice Eve?

For live action tv and movies, who would you like to see play her?