Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I've not read a lot of Nightshade (honestly, just the first couple of issues of Suicide Squad and then Multiversity, and she didn't make a huge impression in either), but I thought she was really interesting here. Here's her reveal page:

Attachment 67843

Someone mentioned on another board that Nightshade has a strong religious faith - is that the case? If so, what are some good stories that deal with that?
    Her costume looks alright. It's a little bit cheese cake but I prefer it over the skirt.

I mainly know and love Nigtshade from Ostranders Suicide Squad. She did show religious faith there I believe. Her character bits are spread throughout the run so I don't remember which stories exactly.

At least she remembers her time with the Squad.
    Last edited by HandofPrometheus; 07-04-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Read some scans and it looks like she mainly keeps her continuity from pre-flashpoint so im happy.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Her costume looks alright. It's a little bit cheese cake but I prefer it over the skirt.

I mainly know and love Nigtshade from Ostranders Suicide Squad. She did show religious faith there I believe. Her character bits are spread throughout the run so I don't remember which stories exactly.

At least she remembers her time with the Squad.
    Cool. I do intend to read all of Ostrander's Suicide Squad at some point, hopefully soon, so looking forward to seeing that there!

Benes is known for cheescake, but I think he's also really good at design, and the expressions Nightshade has are really well acted.

Read some scans and it looks like she mainly keeps her continuity from pre-flashpoint so im happy.
    I definitely recommend picking up the issue!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Spectacular Member

Noticed that they made her skin pink, while it used to be white since she was fused whit Enchantress.

Her holding Damian hostage in the Land of Nightshades seemed more callous than she tends to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromor View Post
    Noticed that they made her skin pink, while it used to be white since she was fused whit Enchantress.
    I'm guessing that doesn't apply to this continuity anymore.

Here's Eve's page from the Earth 27 wiki (an online fan creation of the DC universe). It's different but has enough in common with her comic depictions.

http://earth27.wikia.com/wiki/Eve_Eden

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Here's Eve's page from the Earth 27 wiki (an online fan creation of the DC universe). It's different but has enough in common with her comic depictions.

http://earth27.wikia.com/wiki/Eve_Eden
    Wow, that was a rabbit hole. I've seen those images popping up before, didn't know it was part of such a massive fanfic project!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Her holding Damian hostage in the Land of Nightshades seemed more callous than she tends to be.

I'm guessing that doesn't apply to this continuity anymore.
    I guess since she's dealing with Deathstroke she doesn't want to hold back.

Cool. I do intend to read all of Ostrander's Suicide Squad at some point, hopefully soon, so looking forward to seeing that there!

Benes is known for cheescake, but I think he's also really good at design, and the expressions Nightshade has are really well acted.

I definitely recommend picking up the issue!
    Didn't realize it was Benes. Art looks different here.
    Last edited by HandofPrometheus; 07-05-2018 at 01:50 PM.

I guess since she's dealing with Deathstroke she doesn't want to hold back.
    Dealing with Deathstroke does tend to make you nervous. Unless you're Damian!

Didn't realize it was Bends. Art looks different here.
    Different from what? It does have a different style from Pagulayan, who's done most of this arc so far, or Joe Bennett, who did the first time Slade used this particular disguise.

Wow, that was a rabbit hole. I've seen those images popping up before, didn't know it was part of such a massive fanfic project!
    Yeah it's a pretty interesting project. Was kind of saddened by their lack of Linda Park and giving some of her traits to Artemis but I do like the project.

Hypothetically speaking if you were to make a video game starring Nightshade how would you go about it?
    Last edited by Agent Z; 07-18-2018 at 03:10 AM.

How powerful is Nightshade compared to Enchantress?

Mighty Member

Hypothetically speaking if you were to male a video game starring Nightshade how would you go about it?
    I'm way too tired to go in depth. But if i were to create a Nightshade game. It would be very heavy on stealth, evading and infiltration. It would be very light on physical combat, until you have to fight a boss or a mini boss. Gamers would hate me so much lol. I always wanted to create a game that relies more on critical thinking than button smashing. As far as the canon, i would like to establish this as a society that advanced via magic. Only mystical characters exist in this universe. I would have Eve as an agent of SHADE also.

Edit- Me: Im too tired to go in depth. Also me: goes on and on.....
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K