Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Jubilee wearing some tired mall-sourced ankle boots.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    It would be nice if Hollow (Penance) had a part in this story.
    +1 to this! At least it's a Bling-narrated issue... a.k.a. Emplate's other past captive.

The faces, particularly the teeth, are the worst part of this book for me, but glad to see Dani's in it and Jubes as a harried mom tested by her super-powered "kids" is funny to see.

And theoretically, we should get to see Monet this issue, too, which is a plus.

Just two days to go till it's out!
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Hollow aka Penance will not be in it for sure. That got enough valueble characters to make the story great. The art though...

In previews the art is still jarring, but when I am reading it I sort of get used to it a few pages in. The mouths are just so strange. Still excited to see what Bling! is going to be doing. I'm really hoping this "team of rejects" is actually together for another reason as even Roxy has voiced that her placement there doesn't really make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Hollow aka Penance will not be in it for sure. That got enough valueble characters to make the story great. The art though...
    Penance would be a great addition but marvel is kinda sucky when it comes to continuity
    GrindrStone(D)

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    It's gonna be sad to see an Emplate story without her, but understandable! Last thing they wanna do is crowd out the main characters of this series.

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    Penance would be a great addition but marvel is kinda sucky when it comes to continuity
    True, but the Continuity Force is stronger in Christina Strain than most Marvel writers, if those Hindsight flashbacks to previous X-Men stories are any indication. ;D
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007