Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    BANNED

I'll be happy for you guys if Hawkman: Rebirth happens. He's not a character I have anything against, but, like Firestorm, I've always failed to care at all.

That reminds me that I'm still waiting on someone to do something with Firestorm .

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    If that's true ,that is much better. Although he wouldn't need a power boost to look like Gavyn. What did the power boost allow him to do that he couldn't already?
    Not sure. Those were Gavyn/Will's own words in the comic book. Perhaps Robinson just didn't remember how versatile Will's shape-shifting abilities were.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Apparently the little boy is Hiro Okamura. Newsarama pointed it out and I searched him online and found him wearing the same clothes.https://www.newsarama.com/35262-dark...ibilities.html
    Hiro_Okamura_1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Apparently the little boy is Hiro Okamura. Newsarama pointed it out and I searched him online and found him wearing the same clothes.https://www.newsarama.com/35262-dark...ibilities.html
    Hiro_Okamura_1.jpg
    Ohhhhh...so it's Toymaster. Okay, that makes more sense.

Gives Superman a little more investment in this fight beyond the fact that they're dealing with Mongul.

It makes sense too, since Toymaster was prominent int he Batman/Superman arc that reintroduced Mongul tot he New 52.

Hiro?? Wasn't even on my radar, but good find. Cool to know yet more New 52 stuff is staying in the mix. I thought the Batman/Superman issues with him were fun.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    you'd think his mouth would be gagged so he can't say the word.
    I know right, maybe Mongul is unaware, or maybe the place he's held captive has some form of magic disrupter? Those are my early theories, I'm sure it will be explained for us tomorrow (I hope)

Six characters to watch out for according to DC http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2017/07...k-Nights-Metal
    Plastic Man
    Shazam
    Hawkman
    Mr. Terrific
    Joker
    Duke

Only the first 4 really interest me and out the 4 I'm glad DC is using them again.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Hiro?? Wasn't even on my radar, but good find. Cool to know yet more New 52 stuff is staying in the mix. I thought the Batman/Superman issues with him were fun.
    Hiro Okamura is not from the New 52. His first appearance was in Superman #177 from 2002, waaaaaaay before Flashpoint. He also played a big role in the Public Enemies arc of Loeb and McGuinness's Superman/Batman.
    Last edited by Green Goblin of Sector 2814; 07-15-2017 at 06:41 AM.

Hiro_Okamura_1.jpg
    For one moment I though that he was another character... Then I listen about Hiro..

HAPPY FOR SEE THE JOKER HAPPY AGAIN...

The rest good but.... Metal and metahumans.. hmmmm, I only see the Metahumans as people victims of accidents or experiments transformed in Special People(clayface, ManBat..)..

And too Duke around here.. I think that I will wait for review for see or not the chapters and thanks to injustice I hate the EVIL BATS.. The true father of Batman? This is Thomas Wayne..
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-15-2017 at 08:51 AM.

Six characters to watch out for according to DC http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2017/07...k-Nights-Metal
    Plastic Man
    Shazam
    Hawkman
    Mr. Terrific
    Joker
    Duke

Only the first 4 really interest me and out the 4 I'm glad DC is using them again.
    Yeah, I'm guessing we'll get some actual detail into what happened to Plastic Man and Hawkman in the actual event, and also sounds like Mr. Terrific will still be playing a big role going forward .

Hopefully this leaves all these characters in a strong place going forward, though it might be wishing too much to hope we'll get books for all these characters post-Metal.

But Hawkman and Mr. Terrific will probably be part of the Rebirth of the JSA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Hiro Okamura is not from the New 52. His first appearance was in Superman #177 from 2002, waaaaaaay before Flashpoint. He also played a big role in the Public Enemies arc of Loeb and McGuinness's Superman/Batman.
    I still remember that Power Girl moment .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I still remember that Power Girl moment .
    I follow it up with a later entry when you find out he just happens to have a bunch of androids that looked like female members of Teen Titans... who were not shy about taking all their clothes off... and neither was Superboy when he ran into them.

First look at the Evil Batman
    IMG_20170721_141548.jpg

BANNED

That Wonder at looks incredible

Batcyborglooks better than actual Cyborg, LMAO.