Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    He's writing Inhumans: Once and Future Kings!
    Yeah, it's why I mentioned him. But that's a mini. The man needs a proper ongoing to let loose. He managed to turn "Deathstroke: Born Again Believer" into a believable story.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor_Von_Doom View Post
    Yeah, it's why I mentioned him. But that's a mini. The man needs a proper ongoing to let loose. He managed to turn "Deathstroke: Born Again Believer" into a believable story.
    Gotcha. The mini will be wrapping up around when Bleeding Cool is announcing most of the creative shifts will be occurring. So maybe he picks up a book then? The fact they are talking and collaborating again is huge and could easily lead to more.

I'd love him to relaunch FF.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

BANNED

Gotcha. The mini will be wrapping up around when Bleeding Cool is announcing most of the creative shifts will be occurring. So maybe he picks up a book then? The fact they are talking and collaborating again is huge and could easily lead to more.

I'd love him to relaunch FF.
    They're not gonna bring back the F4. He'd rock a Doom solo, but Bendis has dibs on him it seems. A Captain America solo would be a no-brainer. He'd probably write a mean Moon Knight as well. Same for Heroes for Hire. Anything, really.

Heroes for Hire? Isn't that Defenders now?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Heroes for Hire? Isn't that Defenders now?
    I prefer to think of the Defenders as the OG team, not the Netflix-Synergy version. Besides, the Heroes for Hire concept could bring in folks like Paladin back instead of being purely street-level heroes banding together for... some reason. They tried that back then with Marvel Knights.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

They're not gonna bring back the F4. He'd rock a Doom solo, but Bendis has dibs on him it seems. A Captain America solo would be a no-brainer. He'd probably write a mean Moon Knight as well. Same for Heroes for Hire. Anything, really.
    I've been thinking the same thing ever since Priest returned to writing comics. He'd be my first choice to write a Fantastic Four relaunch. I just hope Marvel could match him up with a good artist. If Infamous Iron Man were to continue that would be another good match for him. I like Priest's Doom story "Masks" from many moons ago. Bendis is for sure going to be done with Infamous after issue #12 (at least he posted that about a month ago on his blog) so maybe it won't get a legacy title. Or maybe if it continues it will go to someone else.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 07-09-2017 at 01:00 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I've been thinking the same thing ever since Priest returned to writing comics. He'd be my first choice the write a Fantastic Four relaunch. I just hope Marvel could match him up with a good artist. If Infamous Iron Man were to continue that would be another good match for him. I like Priest's Doom story "Masks" from many moons ago. Bendis is for sure going to be done with Infamous after issue #12 (at least he posted that about a month ago on his blog) so maybe it won't get a legacy title. Or maybe if it continues it will go to someone else.
    Infamous is surely ending, and Victor will be in Iron Man until Tony returns. Then once 600 hits Bendis will probably skip town and start writting Riri's book. Rumor has it Doom will go back to being a villain.

Half of the books are ending anyways and Runaways will launch before then. Ugh, this is confusing.

Infamous is surely ending, and Victor will be in Iron Man until Tony returns. Then once 600 hits Bendis will probably skip town and start writting Riri's book. Rumor has it Doom will go back to being a villain.
    He's the baddie in Gwenpool's Legacy issue. The variant cover shows him as Infamous Iron Man, so if the main cover, when it's revealed, does the same, we can presume that it's not a Doombot (as the Doom that Moon Girl fought turned out to be) and that he has indeed gone back to villainy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He's the baddie in Gwenpool's Legacy issue. The variant cover shows him as Infamous Iron Man, so if the main cover, when it's revealed, does the same, we can presume that it's not a Doombot (as the Doom that Moon Girl fought turned out to be) and that he has indeed gone back to villainy.
    Gwenpool is a humor book that pokes fun at status quo changes, character popularity and all that. Besides, he's still in the Iron Man suit. If he were to go back to being a villain he sure as hell wouldn't keep wearing anything with another person's tech. I wouldn't take that cover as an indication. It's what'll happen when Iron Man hits 600 that we'll see what his new status quo will be.

Maybe the main cover will show him in his traditional costume? In which case a Doombot would be a possibility. Variant covers are even more likely to be misleading than regular ones, after all. All we can do right now is wait and see.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Sometimes variant and relaunch covers have absolutely nothing to do with the story inside. The Invincible Iron Man cover we can expect to be more accurate but I agree the Gwenpool one is more dubious.

We know for sure Runaways is continuing, just not under Legacy.
    Infamous Iron Man and Sorcerers Supreme we know already are finished, thanks to the September solicits.
    Ultimates2 wasn't in September solicits so we can assume that is done.
    Inhumans: Once And Future Kings is a mini-series, so that doesn't count.
    Really the only things we need to wait for a confirmation of is Rocket, I Am Groot, and Nick Fury, which sadly, are probably cancelled. We just have to wait for the October solicits to see if any of them show up.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

That doesn't confirm they aren't cancelled outside Runaways...
    (I'd also assume Inhumans: Once & Future Kings is fine since it's an out of continuity mini-series, it wouldn't make sense to be in legacy)
    It's a mini with a definite ending so I agree that's why it's not part of Legacy, but I haven't heard anything to suggest it's not in continuity.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I would've that Nick Fury, Rocket and I Am Groot would've been quietly cancelled, at least. That's surprising, though I still doubt that they'll last long.