View Poll Results: Is It Time For The O5 To Go, or Should They Be Here To Stay?

Voters
161. You may not vote on this poll
  • It’s time to send them home!

118 73.29%
  • I’m enjoying them and I don’t want to see them go!

29 18.01%
  • I couldn’t care less either way.

14 8.70%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Dani, Magik, Cannonball, Karma, Wolfsbane, Dazzler, Rictor, Madrox, Banshee, Siryn, Meggan, Lockheed, Amanda, Havok, Polaris, Starjammers crew, Cecilia Reyes, Frenzy etc. -- there are so many great characters who are doing little to nothing right now. Marvel is wasting a flagship book on fake versions of well established characters instead of using fan favorites who actually need the panel time.
    I still can't quite figure out how on 10 x-books we don't have room for this gang? Literally 10 x-books and not one has a team I'm interested in. It's like Marvel knows exactly what I don't want and decides that's what their going to give me.
    Last edited by Ulfhammer; 07-07-2017 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Doesn't Logan have just a much baggage? Also how is he supposed to resolve any of this baggage as it's mostly AU isn't it?
    Nope, all of this is basically what the regular Logan had. Except the one on the bottom right. One of his arcs of his solo was basically him visiting his past again(It's Jeen's fault :P). Even though, I didn't liked that arc that much. Especially the part where he fought in War of 1812. He wasn't even born yet, lol. The last part of that story was basically saying that OML and the OG Logan are the same person.... *sigh* I know, it doesn't make any sense.
    Last edited by The_Phenom2893; 07-07-2017 at 02:44 PM.

I'm on a weird position where I enjoy reading about them but at the same time I'm annoyed at the fact that they exist and Marvel wants them to replace the older versions.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    O5 gtfo!

Oml 2!
    You know what's funny. That Bendis is responsible for bringing the O5 and OML into the 616, lol. But this is the second time for OML. The first time he came to the 616 he was The Hooded Man.

As long as Bunn and Hopeless are doing good work with them, they can stay.

I feel like having Bunn write them is wasting him.

I feel like every other writer's casts' get neglected by the next generation of writers, so why should they be any different?

It's because of Bendis preying on our Scott & Jean withdrawal, knowing no one after him would have the guts to go cold turkey by sending them home.
    Last edited by Criticalfan; 07-07-2017 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Punctuation

1) Kill off OML in a Laura-centered event that spans between her title, OML's title, and the Blue/Gold books. Or retire him to his solo only.

2) Send the O5 back to the 616 but have them do a soft reboot of the X-line (how exactly it alters the universe IDK and IDC).

3) Turn X-Men Blue into X-Men Legacy and have it be about the New X-Men kids.

4) Reshuffle X-Line, Get Rid of "Jean Grey" & "OML" and Add "X-Force", "X-Factor", & "X-Statix". Ed Brisson on X-Statix, Dennis Hopeless on X-Force, and Peter David (obviously) on X-Factor.

get rid of them. they're complete garbage. i don't like reading about them because they're not interesting. i loved the characterization cyclops (the actual adult cyclops) has gone through. this watered down wuss version is lame and doesn't cut it. on top of that, i don't want another dumb, uninteresting love triangle with rip off clones and lame characters. i really hate them

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    get rid of them. they're complete garbage. i don't like reading about them because they're not interesting. i loved the characterization cyclops (the actual adult cyclops) has gone through. this watered down wuss version is lame and doesn't cut it. on top of that, i don't want another dumb, uninteresting love triangle with rip off clones and lame characters. i really hate them
    Omg, i so agree with you especially on Cyclops. We need adult Cyke back.

I can take care of this if I could be the SCARLET WITCH for one day.NO MORE 5 GO HOME.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Omg, i so agree with you especially on Cyclops. We need adult Cyke back.
    i like it when we agree on things

BANNED

I loved the o5 coming here. But it's time for them go back. I think Jeen was a great way to reintroduce Phoenix/Jean Grey to audiences, but now that Jeen is firmly established in Marvel Universe it's time for Phoenix/Jean to come back. I do think the developments made with the male o5 can be picked up by their adult selves. Adult Beast can experiment with sorcery. Adult Angel can look like his Warren self and have energy wings. Adult Iceman already came out as gay.

Adult Cyclops can simply reevaluate himself. And since they know that they are not from 616 the o5 need to help their home reality.

BANNED

There needs to be some kind of Jean Grey around...preferably the one in her late 20s that thinks Xorn killed her.

I hate the entire idea of them, it makes no sense, want them to go, die, be Doom robots or whatever. Also see my sig for 05/South Park joke.

I want them gone and adult Jean and Scott back. My guess is that eventually Teen and Tyke will eventually be sort of merged with their adult counterparts as a way to bring back the characters. Teen and Tyke get a memory transplant and rapid aged so they aren't teens.