Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Chibi Shiro. I'm planning to do a colour version tomorrow.

Attachment 67618
    X-cellent again, Arachne, and I LOVE his lil' angry face. That's Shiro, alright. After it's colored, should put it together with Dani's, for an X-chibi version of:

Ha ha! Thank you, and good point. Not sure it would work, though, I'm using Shiro as a guinea pig for some watercolour pencil experiments.

BANNED

Ooh, cool! That's interesting & different, can't wait to check it out. I like how he looks without the mask, and LOVE the longer, shaggy hair you gave him.

Yeah, his hair has been too uptight for too long, IMO.

Do you still think he'd be a good match for Dani Moonstar? I kinda warming to the idea, no pun intended.

The picture turned out pretty well, although the skin tones were tricky. He looks like he's throwing a temper tantrum. Will scan tomorrow.

Yay, actually got it scanned when I said I would.

SunfireChibi.jpg

BANNED

Aw damn, Arachne, that's AWESOME - I LOVE it! He's just ADORABLE, and you've captured his ornery disposition perfectly. Your coloring really took it to the neXt level, and brought it to life. The hair & eyes, they POP! WONDERFUL job, I'm impressed!

BANNED

Ya know, I just remembered, in the original animated series he was featured without a mask. It was during the Genosha episode:

BANNED

Here's a couple more:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Yeah, his hair has been too uptight for too long, IMO.

Do you still think he'd be a good match for Dani Moonstar? I kinda warming to the idea, no pun intended.

The picture turned out pretty well, although the skin tones were tricky. He looks like he's throwing a temper tantrum. Will scan tomorrow.
    You're right, and I WANT him with longer hair, now.

Yes, I still think him & Dani would make for a fiery & compelling couple, pun intended.

It sure did, and I can tell you took some time with it. And Shiro gettin' all huffy is one of his hallmarks, so he's right in character.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 07-01-2018 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Aw damn, Arachne, that's AWESOME - I LOVE it! He's just ADORABLE, and you've captured his ornery disposition perfectly. Your coloring really took it to the neXt level, and brought it to life. The hair & eyes, they POP! WONDERFUL job, I'm impressed!
    Aww, thank you.

Here's a couple more:

That's a good look for him. And his hair is a bit longer, there.

You're right, and I WANT him with longer hair, now.

Yes, I still think him & Dani would make for a fiery & compelling couple, pun intended.

It sure did, and I can tell you took some time with it. And Shiro gettin' all huffy is one of his hallmarks, so he's right in character.
    They do both have a strong sense of honour. It could work, if they didn't try and kill each other (and if they were actually regulars in a book.)

Yeah, I felt it was in character, too, it just came off more extreme than I intended. That's better than the other way around, though.

BANNED

You're welcome, and mos def, that was my fave pic too.

The tension of Dani & Shiro gettin' together would indeed be palpable, a real nail-biter, no doubt. Think there could be some nice, tender moments, as well, with maybe even a few self-revelations coming to light.

I think his eXpression is just right, the boy's intense, and FIERCE!

BANNED

Alpha Flight #17 Dec 1998
    Tokyo Takedown
    Sunfire returns to Department H for answers about his "radiation poisoning" and is not happy.

Big Hero 6 calls for help when X the Unknowable attacks an amusement park in Japan.
    Sunfire leaves to help and Alpha follows;

Meanwhile, Northstar meets Sasquatch and Shaman outside the Dapartment H headquarters looking for his sister,
    but they warn him about going inside; Dr Huxley, having been treated unkindly by the new director,
    heads to the basement and his super-secret creation, the new Weapon X. Unfortunately, Weapon X has escaped.

Script by Steve Seagle and Duncan Rouleau (Assists), pencils by Duncan Roulea and Gus Vazquez (Assists), inks by Rob Hunter and Joe Rubinstein