Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Default Red Hood & The Outlaws #12 Preview/Eventual Discussion

http://www.comicsbeat.com/exclusive-...he-outlaws-12/

Well what do you know? The mysterious stranger from issue 7 makes an unexpected return and there's denying, Jason and Artemis have fully embraced their roles as Bizarro's parents.

Mighty Member

Great preview. I love this team so much.

Hm. Who could that guy be? And worried Jason and Artemis are the best.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Ma Gunn reminded me of Leslie here so much, mature doctor with a no-nonsense attitude. I'm so glad to see Ma Gunn stickin around and even filling that niche.

EDIT: Also since Jason mentioned going to that fair as a kid, I'm anticipating another monologue flashback sequence.
    Last edited by RedBird; 07-10-2017 at 09:36 AM.

Soy's art warms my heart.

I like the preview.

Damn. Another great issue.

It went as expected, but very emotional nonetheless. Ma Gunn's revelation though!! Interesting development.

BANNED

Haven`t read it yet but I` enjoying the rescue Rebirth is making of the characters created during Jason`s original publishing eras. It was a layer that was missing.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

After the slightly disappointing Artemis' arc, is fantastic to see Lobdell back to form with this issue. Clearly he's much more comfortable writing Jason and Bizarro than he is with Artemis. Everything on the issue was just perfect, from the small teases towards the mysterious individual's agenda, to Ma Gunn becoming a full fledged supporting cast to the non stop hits to the feels, Lobdell continues to impress.

And I have to admit that it makes laugh that for someone who doesn't like them as couple, he sure as hell loves to depicts them as one

GOOD. Again the two look like a couple..

BIZARROOOOO.... No, not again.. Luthor you should revive this version of Bizarro, not another.. I donīt want see him different.
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-12-2017 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    After the slightly disappointing Artemis' arc, is fantastic to see Lobdell back to form with this issue. Clearly he's much more comfortable writing Jason and Bizarro than he is with Artemis. Everything on the issue was just perfect, from the small teases towards the mysterious individual's agenda, to Ma Gunn becoming a full fledged supporting cast to the non stop hits to the feels, Lobdell continues to impress.

And I have to admit that it makes laugh that for someone who doesn't like them as couple, he sure as hell loves to depicts them as one

Not opposed to the pairing but I really hope they stay friends for a long while first.

BANNED

Good Lord, this book is on fire, what an issue. Easily the DC book of the week for me and then Gotham Academy.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    It went as expected, but very emotional nonetheless. Ma Gunn's revelation though!! Interesting development.
    I myself was a tad confused there. What exactly did she discover with that package?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I myself was a tad confused there. What exactly did she discover with that package?
    spoilers:
    My impression was by discovering the letters, especially if they were hidden there by Jason, she can confirm that he's the Jason Todd that she knew from the past (he never told her who he was when she thought she recognize him in issue #1). The boy she knew grew up to be freaking Red Hood.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by G-Potion; 07-12-2017 at 10:31 AM.