Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Default Fantastic Four: Girls Night Out!

Maybe someone will pitch this some day, but I just want to get back into the habit of writing fan fiction. Give me 4 women that you would like to see as an alternate Earth version of the Fantastic Four. Men can be supporting cast, and gender neutrals will be considered, but we're looking for an all female fabulous foursome.

3, 2, 1 and GO!

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

She-Hulk
    Crystal
    Clea
    Captain Marvel/Photon/Spectrum/Monica Rambeau
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Invincible Member

The obvious team would be Sue Richards, Crystal, Medusa, and She-Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    The classic female FF lineup also happens to cover the roles well:

Medusa's hair can mimic aspects of Mr Fantastics strectching
    She Hulk covers the Things strength
    Crystals has fire covered plus three other elements
    Sue's goes without saying

Seeing as it's an alternate reality I'd make Sue the genius/leader of the team.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

I was thinking of the three you listed Crimz, but Thundra (from back in the day, yeah!) Instead of She-Hulk. That still covers the powers too!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Yup, four classic ladies who have been part of the team already.

Other FF ladies could include Darla Deering/Ms. Thing, Lyja 'the Power Skrull,' Storm, Frankie Raye/Supernova or Sharon Ventura/Ms. Marvel/She-Thing.

I'm a big fan of Frankie Raye. Having a cosmic heavy hitter who is a woman could be a fun twist on the way these things normally work.

So, my four would be; Invisible Woman, Supernova, She-Hulk, and, to pick someone whose never been a FF member, but would be neat to see on the team, Namora!

I've got no beef with Inhumans, in general, and love Crystal, but I'd rather see Supernova and Namora on this team.

Also, if you want to keep the family thing you could Sue married to Medusa with She Hulk as Sue's best friend and Crystal still Medusa's sister. It would be an alternate reality so why not?
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

There was a Marvel Adventures Fantastic Four issue with an AU all-female FF with Sue (as a She-Thing), She-Hulk, Medusa, and Frankie Raye as Nova.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

There was a story something like this in the Marvel Knights Fantastic Four with Sue, Sharon Ventura, Alicia and Emma Frost (who really doesn't fit in with that group at all).

Not one of my favorites because it has to do with T'Challa making some serious moves on Sue when they first meet in Wakanda in a "between the pages" story. For one thing Reed and Sue hadn't even had time to go on their honeymoon yet and I think it put T'Challa in a bad light also to be after a new bride.

What if (from the latest FF movie universe, Sue had been adopted by the Khan family (Yusuf and Muneeba). She gets involved with Alyssa Moy, a brilliant scientist who in her high school days had befriended a woman, Carol Danvers. Carol went on to the Air Force Academy In order to prove a theory before someone does, Alyssa and Carol steal the rocketship, Alyssa had been working on. Accompanying them are Sue and her little sister Kamala.

Cosmic Rays hit the ship and things go ca-ca.

Susan Khan
    Alyssa Moy
    Carol Danvers
    Kamala Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    There was a story something like this in the Marvel Knights Fantastic Four with Sue, Sharon Ventura, Alicia and Emma Frost (who really doesn't fit in with that group at all).

Not one of my favorites because it has to do with T'Challa making some serious moves on Sue when they first meet in Wakanda in a "between the pages" story. For one thing Reed and Sue hadn't even had time to go on their honeymoon yet and I think it put T'Challa in a bad light also to be after a new bride.
    I didn't like that scene either, but I could speculate that the overtures were only a tactic to test the Richards' integrity and morals. And that is really trying to paint T'Challa in a good light there.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Ok, it has to be asked...where, in all nine hells, did Emma Frost come from and why did she join what should have been a completely FF-centric group? I am quite disappointed that they didn't go with She-Hulk, Crystal, or even Frankie Raye/Nova (hey, her happening to be in the vicinity of Earth and able to briefly team-up with three humans/mortals couldn't be any more out of left field than Emma Frost's presence outside of an X-book) for the fourth member of the party.

Come to think of it, Shulkie, Crystal, and Frankie Raye/Nova would easily, EASILY be my preferred trio surrounding Sue for an A-Force style FF.
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Sue of course...
    Anya Corazon (whom Sue acted as mentor for a while)
    She-Hulk
    Frankie Raye (where is she anyway)

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

I think I will pass on this one...

Sue in a leader role would be awesome to have, no matter what the following three would be. She-Hulk would be an obvious mainstay as well.