Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Yeah his Horseman of the Apocalypse look from Uncanny Avengers, which is not a bad look but I preferred his Daken: Dark Wolverine costume a whole lot more.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I have zero fucks to give regarding Wolverine's death....but the aftermath, I'm totally on board.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Yeah his Horseman of the Apocalypse look from Uncanny Avengers, which is not a bad look but I preferred his Daken: Dark Wolverine costume a whole lot more.
    Of course. I mourn the loss of those sexy tattoos
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

I would love to see Laura's/X-23's reaction to the death of Wolverine. Especially since they're on opposites sides now.

BANNED

Glad to see Laura is getting a feature issue. Her reaction is probably the one I'm most interested in.

I do wonder if these will be stand-alones, or if there's going to be an overall arc where the featured characters get a focus of their own, but are still supporting characters in the other issues.

Edited:

@CM

I don't know if I'd really say Laura and Logan are on "opposite sides" now. It seemed to be mainly chance that Laura ended up at the NXS and could have just as easily been rescued by the "other" side.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 07-11-2014 at 09:56 AM.

If there was a Hero version of this (which may be coming) I would buy some of those but I have no interest in his villains. Unless it was Ogun.

Probably take it for granted that none of these people actually kill Wolverine.

Do we know if Raze is born yet? I wonder if Wolverine dying now prevents the other from being born. Or is that what Mystique's one shot is all about.
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

Astonishing Member

i'm pretty sure it was said somewhere that raze has already been conceived and born.

as far as i can tell; their starting off with his progeny and mortal enemies; then they'll move out to the avengers and x-men and then the wider MU

I like how "showing the effects of his death" means "showing how his death effects the same 5 people of his supporting cast he always deals with."

The guy's on, like, eight different teams. You can't give me an issue with, like, Thing remembering their poker games? Or Captain America remembering their war-era team ups?
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I'll be picking this up when I can, mainly for some of the creative teams, the fact that I'm interested in the Death of Wolverine, but also that both X-23 and Daken will be involved. Not sure about Daken staying in his a Horseman look but I'll be cool with it.

Although, I wonder why the villains are involved? Why would Sabertooth get an issue to himself if he plans to kill Logan?

Edit: I'm not saying he should be in this but you think Raze would be involved in some weird way?
    In the Killable finale Sabertooth called James to the floor on all of his hypocritical b.s. and it was boss. I actually loved his speech. Above all he knows James, Jim, Logan...better than ANYONE, including Jimmy himself. It was a shame Wolvsie went right back to it in the current series as it really seemed he had a realization at the end. In general (IMO) Wolverine has way more in common inherently with the villians in the series than the heroes he tries to fit in with. I like the struggle, he is the Loki of the Mutants. A born villian trying so hard to be a hero but destined to do bad things.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    i'm pretty sure it was said somewhere that raze has already been conceived and born.

as far as i can tell; their starting off with his progeny and mortal enemies; then they'll move out to the avengers and x-men and then the wider MU
    That's right it was in dialogue so we haven't seen it like Xavier Jr. Thanks!

At least they are not doing Villains / Heroes (besides X23) in the same month.
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JackalsIII View Post
    If there was a Hero version of this (which may be coming) I would buy some of those but I have no interest in his villains. Unless it was Ogun.

Do we know if Raze is born yet? I wonder if Wolverine dying now prevents the other from being born. Or is that what Mystique's one shot is all about.
    If his healing factor is gone he should have already died of old age...which is how I have assumed he dies. His body, no longer reversing the effects of old age should have killed him in days.

Sheesh, the Death of Spider-Man didn't even get that big a fallout. Only thing of interest that this provided was confirmation that Daken is still alive after the current Uncanny Avengers arc, though I really hope at some point they do something about his Blueberry Wolverine look. One is enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackalsIII View Post

Well according the last arc of All-New X-Men, he's already been born based on a line he said in passing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I would love to see Laura's/X-23's reaction to the death of Wolverine. Especially since they're on opposites sides now.

They are the enemies? How did this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    The "Death of Wolverine" fallout will stretch until at least December, with a miniseries set to examine the event's effect on multiple characters.

Full article here.

JEEZUS I love Marvel. LOVE!! But doesn't that tit ever get sore??