Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    They are the enemies? How did this happen?
    He probably just means Wolverine is in the JGS and Laura is in the NXS. That somehow equals enemies to him/her
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    They are the enemies? How did this happen?
    Enemy is an overstatement. Laura is on the All-New team, so she's on Team Cyclops, but she doesn't seem to care about **** like that anyway.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JustJelly View Post
    Enemy is an overstatement. Laura is on the All-New team, so she's on Team Cyclops, but she doesn't seem to care about **** like that anyway.
    Yep. She's really only with them because they happened to find her first.

Praiseworthy Analyst Emerald_616's Avatar

How the F did Deathstrike get a body back???? That *barely* looks like her assistant's body from Adjectiveless.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    He probably just means Wolverine is in the JGS and Laura is in the NXS. That somehow equals enemies to him/her
    This made me laugh, sorry to pick on you. cmbmool never said enemies. Logan was the first to say enemies. cmbmool only said opposite sides, which is pretty much how the X-Office and most of the readers refer to the whole Schism thing.

This series should be about Kitty,Jubilee, Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Laura, and Rogue. Not his enemies. Also it should not cost 4.99 a issue.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    This made me laugh, sorry to pick on you. cmbmool never said enemies. Logan was the first to say enemies. cmbmool only said opposite sides, which is pretty much how the X-Office and most of the readers refer to the whole Schism thing.
    His thread topics point otherwise, but I do see what you mean.
    Feel free to point stuff out. It's good to learn, thanks
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    His thread topics point otherwise, but I do see what you mean.
    Feel free to point stuff out. It's good to learn, thanks
    Yeah, I know what you mean. cmbmool's threads often make leaps of associations between characters I never thought of before.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Yeah, I know what you mean. cmbmool's threads often make leaps of associations between characters I never thought of before.
    When on a good day :P But I digress. I do wonder if when Wolverine visited Kitty at the NXS, Laura was there. I doubt Bendis would make it something to point at, though : /

Waitaminute, if Daken's alive, there's hope for Banshee!

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I'll be picking this up when I can, mainly for some of the creative teams, the fact that I'm interested in the Death of Wolverine, but also that both X-23 and Daken will be involved. Not sure about Daken staying in his a Horseman look but I'll be cool with it.

Although, I wonder why the villains are involved? Why would Sabertooth get an issue to himself if he plans to kill Logan?

Edit: I'm not saying he should be in this but you think Raze would be involved in some weird way?
    Does Marvel even care for Raze? Only person using him his Bendis. Raze is a nobody. He is nooo Daken. I'm just happy Daken is feature in another book, away from that Rick's hands.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I was expecting a "fallen son" type thing. Wasnt expecting who they picked. But it does make sense.

X-23 and Daken his kids:I am really happy about that
    Sabretooth his mortal enemy
    Mystique well she became a major thorn since Get Mystique
    Lady Deathstrike yeah an enemy but how she have a body? Did she keep the one after X-Men #12 I havent read that issue.

I do wonder what happens over 7 issues. Also I do hope we see allies react to this if not in limiteds which would be overkill but a arc in the major ongoings.

Marts called it "a world without wolverine" maybe they will have arcs in major books under that banner where we see each team deal with it. I hope they talk about it at SDCC. If they do what im suggesting it could create tie ins in Uncanny X-Men, X-Men, Amazing X-Men, whatever wolverine and the X-Men morphs into maybe even x-factor
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I like how "showing the effects of his death" means "showing how his death effects the same 5 people of his supporting cast he always deals with."

The guy's on, like, eight different teams. You can't give me an issue with, like, Thing remembering their poker games? Or Captain America remembering their war-era team ups?
    Someone has to question this to Marts or Brevoort. I mean Logan has his start in the Incredible Hulk and he is barely mentioned within the series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MakubeX View Post
    Does Marvel even care for Raze? Only person using him his Bendis. Raze is a nobody. He is nooo Daken. I'm just happy Daken is feature in another book, away from that Rick's hands.

Raze maybe mentioned in the Mystique issue. Here's hoping Nightcrawler makes an appearance in the Mystique issue as well.

BANNED

Sabertooth's spotlight is going to be interesting considering it was him that made Wolverine life a mess recently, thanks to the lost of a healing factor.

I mean we saw how Logan reacted to Sabertooth's death, it's going to be interesting to see the reversal of it all as well.

I mean what's Creed going to do now that his rival is dead ?