Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Sabertooth's spotlight is going to be interesting considering it was him that made Wolverine life a mess recently, thanks to the lost of a healing factor.

I mean we saw how Logan reacted to Sabertooth's death, it's going to be interesting to see the reversal of it all as well.

I mean what's Creed going to do now that his rival is dead ?
    Go completely insane with a sense of power an ally himself with the Red Skull? Nah even he can't be that crazy or stupid.

BANNED

Sabertooth's spotlight is going to be interesting considering it was him that made Wolverine life a mess recently, thanks to the lost of a healing factor.

I mean we saw how Logan reacted to Sabertooth's death, it's going to be interesting to see the reversal of it all as well.

Maybe transfer getting his jollies making Logan miserable to Laura instead? AFAIK they've never met for real, and are probably overdue for a meeting.

Make himself a doll of Logan so he can get sleep and think about how his love was just not understood well.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MakubeX View Post
    Does Marvel even care for Raze? Only person using him his Bendis. Raze is a nobody. He is nooo Daken. I'm just happy Daken is feature in another book, away from that Rick's hands.
    odds are raze's destiny once bendis grows tired of him is to job to ms marvel in a mautant/inhuman battle of the shapeshifters

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    odds are raze's destiny once bendis grows tired of him is to job to ms marvel in a mautant/inhuman battle of the shapeshifters
    Hm, that would make weird sense in the sense Mystique was an OG Ms. Marvel enemy, so her son would be the enemy for the successor
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

A couple of those covers are nice, but only marks will buy this.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Go completely insane with a sense of power an ally himself with the Red Skull? Nah even he can't be that crazy or stupid.
    one does not need to be crazy or stupid when mindrape is on the table

i suppose he could do a "bored now, might as well give anti-heroing another go so i can troll the runt's runts"

BANNED

Intriguing. That x23 and saber covers are fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Maybe transfer getting his jollies making Logan miserable to Laura instead? AFAIK they've never met for real, and are probably overdue for a meeting.
    With Bendis still using X-23, I highly doubt that. The only thing Laura is going to do is make kissy face with Warren.

Ultimate Member

I like that X-23, Daken, Sabretooth, and Mystique are getting issues, especially X-23. However, why does it seem to be mostly villains? Why aren't Kitty, Jubilee, Storm, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, or even some of the Avengers characters getting ones to? It seems like a pretty big oversight to me.
    Last edited by Punisher007; 07-11-2014 at 12:50 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    They are the enemies? How did this happen?
    They're not really enemies. It's just that Laura is hanging out at Scott's NXS and is a member of Kitty's ANXM team.

Ultimate Member

It'd be really interesting if Creed starts to have regrets. He's been so obsessed with Logan over the years and now that he's dead, Victor feels like a part of his life is gone. Sort of a "I thought that I wanted this, but now that it's happened, the world's just not as interesting" type of deal.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I like that X-23, Daken, Sabretooth, and Mystique are getting issues, especially X-23. However, why does it seem to be mostly villains? Why aren't Kitty, Jubilee, Storm, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, or even some of the Avengers characters getting ones to? It seems like a pretty big oversight to me.
    Logan Legacy. Sabretooth is Evil Logan and Mystique is............ popular? and Relevant to him because or Raze? IDK.................
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    It'd be really interesting if Creed starts to have regrets. He's been so obsessed with Logan over the years and now that he's dead, Victor feels like a part of his life is gone. Sort of a "I thought that I wanted this, but now that it's happened, the world's just not as interesting" type of deal.
    Didn't they do something like that with the Joker and Batman once before?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Didn't they do something like that with the Joker and Batman once before?
    I know that Batman TAS did that. Batman was supposedly killed by a common criminal and the Joker got all depressed because "crime was no fun anymore." The then tried to kill said criminal while eulogizing Batman at the same time, and that episode was based off of a story from the comics. The Superman comics also did something similar with Lex Luthor.