Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Guys Logan's Legacy is probably a rip off of battle of the cowl or whatever. Do I want Kitty Kurt Jubes anStoem and Yukio and Amiko to show thier reactions? Hell yes! !!! However that could still happen in the ongoing books if they do a funeral or wake or something which id love them to do
    X-Men Forever

Like that they're using Deathstrike. With Brian wood leaving adjectiveless his plot threads probably will be abandoned in that book so at least we will see what she did next. Although, why she was chosen when I can't even remember the last time she fought logan instead of Kitty or Storm is beyond me...

The 7th one is the Erista issue?

I'm hoping the mini at least shows how the villains deal with the "death" of Wolverine. As opposed to just being happy about it. Characters like Sabertooth and Mystique built their personalites around hating Wolverine. Without having much of a life of any kind Not having him to hate who to they have left. Having them written as hating the X-men is too easy imo. They already do on general principles. Should be interesting to see if it makes them look at their themselves and their lives in a new way. I'm expecting Laura to be the only one out for revenge against what happened to Wolverine. Daken too but only because someone else killed off Wolverine and was given no closure. As well as the already mentioned daddy issues. Lady Deathstrike might be the only wild card. She hated Wolverine yet not as much as Mystique and Sabertooth.

I am worried that they may be bringing back the more savage and wild Sabertooth. In Wolverine # 10 he has a device to alter reality. His fondest wish is to have a reality where the strongest, savage, most violent survive. Sort of the way he was written before he died and was brought back. Not the more intelligent and smart version we have now. A device to alter reality and he wants to go back to being the way he was. WTH. As for Mystique and Creed being a couple probably not for much longer imo. In the same issue he tells her he does not care about mutants. So beyond sex buddies no reason for Mystique and Creed to be together. so we may see them at odds. Given that Azzazel is back and she still seems to care for him as well.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jameszahra View Post
    I'm happy it has nothing to do with any of these characters. You want to read about nightcrawler, go read his ongoing. Kitty, jubilee, they all have roles in other books. I'd prefer to have books based on some new characters that don't get as much panel time. Much more exciting to read.
    Under normal circumstances yes. But not when the ENTIRE PREMISE of this thing is Logan's legacy and his effect on people. You want, no you NEED, to have the people that he was closest to address it.

-Kitty and Jubilee-His surrogate daughters.
    -Storm-His long time friend/on and off again lover.
    -Nightcrawler-One of his best friends.
    -Cyclops-God knows he needs to be in this with their complicated history/dynamic.
    -Captain America-His old war partner.
    -etc.

To NOT focus on these people negates the whole point of the event.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Under normal circumstances yes. But not when the ENTIRE PREMISE of this thing is Logan's legacy and his effect on people. You want, no you NEED, to have the people that he was closest to address it.

-Cyclops-God knows he needs to be in this with their complicated history/dynamic.
    -etc.

Agreed. Creed, Daken and Laura are all good choices and I agree with them, but any of the ones on that list would have been better than Mystique and Deathstrike.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

-etc.

And Rogue too.... C'mon.

I guess they could have done the event with the above characters. Maybe they wanted to try something different. They also always do a event. Why just have one event why not more.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.