Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    All-New Member

Thanks guys. I'm glad you're digging the covers... even though some of you are hating her hair ( haha, I personally prefer longer hair myself, but she does look unique with this cut).

As far as I'm aware I'll still be doing covers for Jean Grey, but that is up to new editor Darren Shan, X-Men Senior Editor Mark Paniccia, and I guess ultimately Axel. As far as Jean Grey interiors, again you would have to ask them that too; right now I've only been asked to do covers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Is Jeen skilled enough telepathically to get into and out of Emma's mind undetected? We'll see.
    And with the threat of the world burning, how long until the Avengers swoop in to... 'remove' Jeen a la Hope?
    The Avengers won't remove Jean. That was an old AvX plot. This time even when Jean went to the Avengers and the X-Men, the Avengers and the X-Men ignored her. Realistically they can't do anything about something that hasn't happened, and the disaster that was Civil War II finally lead the Avengers to learn that.

Trying to remove Hope too before anything happened was wrong. The Phoenix could have just gone to wherever Hope was. Kill her? They have no proof she couldn't control it.
    Last edited by WallStreeter; 07-11-2017 at 04:03 PM.

It could be very interesting with Jeen and Emma!

The cover reminds me of the animated series Wolverine and the X-Men where they had caged the Phoenix as a canary in Jean's mind.

Quote Originally Posted by David Yardin View Post
    Thanks guys. I'm glad you're digging the covers... even though some of you are hating her hair ( haha, I personally prefer longer hair myself, but she does look unique with this cut).

As far as I'm aware I'll still be doing covers for Jean Grey, but that is up to new editor Darren Shan, X-Men Senior Editor Mark Paniccia, and I guess ultimately Axel. As far as Jean Grey interiors, again you would have to ask them that too; right now I've only been asked to do covers.
    I have a problem with how some artists draw her hair, but I love the way you and Ibanez do it. All your covers have been stunning.

Darren shan is an X-editor? Is this the same Darren shan that wrote the Demonata series?