Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Incredible Member

I'm probably going to make myself unpopular in this thread but I really don't have a problem with the pacemaker. Abnett has shown an interesting way (not unique, but still interesting) way that Wally can use the speed force to overcome this problem.

There are many ways which Abnett can correct the need for the pacemaker (we know that the speed force accelerates healing and it *is* possible for a pacemaker to only be necessary until the heart corrects itself).

It also means there's more to Wally then just the Flash who escaped from the speed force and by giving him a (no doubt temporary) disability it allows Abnett to eplore more the character of Wally West to those who didn't/don't know him.

Cheers.

James.

Incredible Member

Accidental double post, sorry
    Last edited by James Hunter; 07-16-2017 at 04:07 AM. Reason: double post

BANNED

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I thought this issue was alright. Glad to see Wally developing and not just moping from his injury. His narration and focus in the story was nice for me as a Wally fan.

The rest of the team is being under-served but i wouldn't say its being disrespected. I'll wait to see where this arc goes but I am hoping they eventually do something important. I also noticed the team isn't diving in headfirst to their new romances, as I originally suspected the teen-drama hookups were meant to show a moment of vulnerability and closeness that won't necessarily carry over too strongly in the future.

All-New Member

Wish you guys hadn't spoiled me on who the traitor is via solicits

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder Wolfe View Post
    Wish you guys hadn't spoiled me on who the traitor is via solicits
    Yeah that's pretty awful actually. Can a mod edit that please?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    Yeah that's pretty awful actually. Can a mod edit that please?

But solicits are often wrong,or changed before publishing time

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    And they're often right and not changed. Regardless they qualify as spoilers. I'm not reading a title spending time and money so somebody can say "well in the solicit 2 weeks from now the big secret of the story arc is revealed".

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Nonetheless, solicits can be considered spoiler-y even if they are not always entirely accurate. I'm not reading the book but I wouldn't want to find out who the traitor because someone posted it without tagging it appropriately. Not everyone reads the solicits so they may not be "common knowledge" among ALL fans. I don't read the solicits when they come out. All I do with them is look to see if as book is cancelled or look at the covers. I hate spoilers so I don't read the actual solicit information.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    And they're often right and not changed. Regardless they qualify as spoilers. I'm not reading a title spending time and money so somebody can say "well in the solicit 2 weeks from now the big secret of the story arc is revealed".
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Nonetheless, solicits can be considered spoiler-y even if they are not always entirely accurate. I'm not reading the book but I wouldn't want to find out who the traitor because someone posted it without tagging it appropriately. Not everyone reads the solicits so they may not be "common knowledge" among ALL fans. I don't read the solicits when they come out. All I do with them is look to see if as book is cancelled or look at the covers. I hate spoilers so I don't read the actual solicit information.

Totally understand guys.

I'm different,I love spoilers,I like to picture stuff in my head,and enjoy when it hits the page.im a character follower,not just storyline kinda guy,so I'm in no matter what if I like the character

So i'm starting to get more interested in the book; nice to see gnarrk again- wondered what he's been up to. I'm also liking bumblebee, but i hope this" stolen memories" thing doesn't go on too long. The wally west story seems to be taking too much face time from characters i'd rather read about. And it seems as though the titans are pairing off, so that line about " messing with the team dynamic" washimarious.