Incredible Member

Default Can Wonder Woman's lasso affect the undead?

We already know that even the most godly or powerful of beings will still fall under the sway of Wonder Woman's lasso of truth. The ruling is that any creatures that lives cannot fail to tell the truth when ensnared. Does this rule apply to vampires, liches or any other form of unliving creature?

Astonishing Member

Doesn't her rope scorch the undead?
    Last edited by wjowski; 07-17-2017 at 10:58 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    We already know that even the most godly or powerful of beings will still fall under the sway of Wonder Woman's lasso of truth. The ruling is that any creatures that lives cannot fail to tell the truth when ensnared. Does this rule apply to vampires, liches or any other form of unliving creature?
    I have never read the qualifier that the Lassoed person needs to be alive. And I'm fairly sure it works on Deadman.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I have never read the qualifier that the Lassoed person needs to be alive. And I'm fairly sure it works on Deadman.
    Well I know it doesn't work on robots or synthetic beings.

Hmm. Good question, T-1000.

I don't know. But didn't Captain Marvel or a Marvel Family member once say to WW that the magic that made them is older and greater than that used to make the lasso, which is why it did not work on them?