Default What Dark Crisis material do I need to read?

Hi Team,

I jumped off the DC Wagon exactly right before Infinite Frontier rebranding. I want to dive back in and read my favorites (Wonder Woman, Flash, Superman, Batman/Superman etc). I read the first 3 issues of Titans, and (my own fault) I’m totally lost lol. I’ve certainly missed a lot. I want to start with reading Dark Crisis which seems to be the beginning of this new era and I’ve noticed a whole bunch of one shots and such. I’d like to read actual issues, instead of trades.

Can anyone recommend a reading order or what I should read. Really loving the look of this new Red Canary character.

Thanks everyone!
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    Hi Team,

I jumped off the DC Wagon exactly right before Infinite Frontier rebranding. I want to dive back in and read my favorites (Wonder Woman, Flash, Superman, Batman/Superman etc). I read the first 3 issues of Titans, and (my own fault) I’m totally lost lol. I’ve certainly missed a lot. I want to start with reading Dark Crisis which seems to be the beginning of this new era and I’ve noticed a whole bunch of one shots and such. I’d like to read actual issues, instead of trades.

Can anyone recommend a reading order or what I should read. Really loving the look of this new Red Canary character.

Thanks everyone!
    I would avoid it all, it was a really boring event with no real purpose to it and all of the current books mostly ignore it so you don't need to know anything about it to enjoy anything currently getting put out.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!